Drew's "Price"-Inflicted Battle Scars

8/14/2007 6:28 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Drew Carey says he's fine after his on-set accident last week, but dear Lord -- look at his wrist! It looks like he was dog sitting at Michael Vick's house!
Drew Carey
The new "Price Is Right" emcee showed off his battle wounds while on KROQ's "Kevin & Bean" show in Los Angeles this morning. Back on Friday, Drew got his arm caught in the revolving turntable on stage while rehearsing for the Grocery Game. He was back on set later that day in a soft cast, joking around with crew members and showing off his battle wounds.

Protect the human population! Time to have those pricing games spayed and neutered!

JAA

A joke about a man who was killed at Ving Rhames house? TMZ = Tacky Mother Zuckers

Spell Check.

Hey Drew,

In 40 years I never even needed a Band-Aid. It ain't rocket science!

costaMesaboy

what a moron, wasn't he a marine??,,,,,c'mon Drew. I think he is a good dude, but he won't last the test of time w-"The Price is 4 SKIPPING WORK & ENJOYING YOUR PAD!, Right"

annab

what a dork

Jenna

It almost appears as though Drew got burned somehow.. The picture on the left looks a lot like a burn victim's arm.. I know first-hand how badly a burn can hurt.. I was burned one time on the leg by Drano and boy did that ever hurt!!!!

tammy

OUCH! I love Drew and am happy to hear he's okay. I think he will do a great job hosting TPIR.

MNelson

Huh? There is no wheel on the Grocery Game.... geez.... I knew Drew was a tool, but how uncoordinated can you be? I can't stand him... he's a right-wing jerk.

laughingkat

hahahahahaha....Is he a NEOCON or lib, I gotta know before I can make fun of him for being drunk on the set and still be able to sleep tonight. Gotta go, the beer is strong and it calls.

Go with the Flow!

That poor guy, can you imagine what happened to that turntable? Drew Carey is
actually funny but I think that "The Price Is Right" is going to be a bigger hit, now
than when old perverted Barker was on. I wish I could say it is a refreshing change.
but it is still a better change, though I think Rosie would have been good also.

Jane

That is not a scare on his arm. It's from the wrapping that went around his cast. It's like the marks you get if you'd sleep on your arm.

Queen Elizabeth

Those arms are disgusting. They don't look alike though, the wounds look like they are in different places.
Anyway, he better take care of himself so they don't get infected. YUCK!

camel from canada

Drew is a "boobley boob" for this show.....why don't they recruit a new host with class .....younger, smarter, better looking (at least SOMEONE with sex appeal for Christ's sake!!!), and thin. Yes, thin, not "bobbley, bobbley fat!!!" so that everytime he spins the wheel he looks like a bloddy jelly-roll !! C'mon Price Is Right, where's your head at, huh ????? You want "Ratings" or just "Pastry Sponsers???

me

Idiot

Prisy

OH my god! that looks awful gave me the friggin' chills....

Charlotte

So he tried fisting and it didn't work out for him. J/K heal quickly Drew.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments