First Pics of Lindsay in Utah

8/15/2007 1:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained these pictures of a smiling and happy Lindsay Lohan as she takes a break from rehab at the Cirque Lodge in Orem, Utah.

The actress walked around the town yesterday, took in the gorgeous scenery and hit up Beaches Tanning Center before making her way back to the Lodge. We're told that Lindsay bought a $20 spray-on tan from Beaches, in addition to several more $16 tans. Lindsay was "very nice" to the folks there.

We're told she went to the mini mall to work out at the Gold's Gym, which is contracted out by Cirque. The Tanning Center is right next door.

As TMZ first reported, Lohan has been a "model patient" in rehab and is currently working on her sobriety at the world-renowned Mormon facility.

You go, girl.

Tangie

She looks way too happy for all the trouble she is in. I don't trust her.

stevesLADY

"...a break from rehab"???!!!

PUH-LEEEZE!!!

Since when do addicts get a 'break' from addiction?! It's a life-long illness.

And why would she need a 'break' from that nice, cushy, posh facility? I wonder if she has a clue what "real, working-class" people have as options for rehabilitation? I can tell you, it doesn't include spas or massages.

On the flip side, those of you being nasty about her smoking....stop it. It's tough enough to give up ANY ONE addiction at a time. Counselors generally encourage 'baby steps', rather than trying to give up all bad habits/addictions at once.

If you haven't been in a battle, don't try to describe how it should be.

Right back at ya

Although Lindsay is legally an adult, and responsible for her own actions, she is still fairly young and wild; the latter of which I believe her childhood/family contributed to. Lindsay's Mother and Father should own-up to their part in the emotional abuse they've put her through. Creating and giving birth does not make a parent, meaning, not everyone is meant to be one. The Mother seems more concerned about keeping-up her youthful looks and being her childrens' friend instead of nurturing her children, and being concerend about their well-being. And the Father, well, the news speaks for itself. I don't doubt what I've read about her parents pushing her to act for their financial gain; just another case of greed and self-centerness. I hope Lindsay sees that she needs to be truthful and loyal to herself, not others, whether it be so-called family or friends; she needs to surround herself with those who care about her as a person, not her celebrity or money status. What happened to those childhood friends that she supposedly keeps ties with? I wish her the best.

anon

Why is she leaving rehab to shop? What happened to the old days when stars went to the Betty Ford clinic and we didn't didn't see them until they got cleaned up? I'll tell you what, just send all these people to my house. They can live in my basement with the litterbox , the laundry, and a view of the dirt for a couple of months. We'll call it the "My Basement" center.

Stan

she won't change. She is only doing this to keep her movie career. "I know who killed me" was the best movie of all time ! I heard she was causing problems with the other residents because they had their phone priviledges taken away and had their cellphone cameras confiscated, so they couldn't call people and take photographs of Lindsay !

simon birch

YEAH COME ON TMZ DRIVE HER INTO THE GROUND...DONT LET UP..HARASS HER TILL SHE IS DEAD..DRIVE HER INTO INSANITY WHAT A STORY THAT WILL MAKE WHAT A GOOD JOB YOU DO AT HOUNDING PEOPLE TILL THEY ARE AT THE EDGE. KILL THEM KILL THEM TMZ COME ON PAPS DO WHAT YOU DID TO PRINCESS DIANNA...GET THAT MILLION DOLLAR PIC FOR LEVIN...THEN SLEEP ON IT.. SHE HAS NO ONE WHO WILL WEEP FOR HER..COME ON...PUSH..HARASS...TELL HER OH YOU LOOK GREAT AND THEN STICK A KNIFE IN HER ....DEEP...MAKE IT BLEED.....THEN TAKE ANOTHER PIC...THATS WHAT LEVIN WANTS...PAIN AND ANGUISH..HURT..SORROW....STEP ON THEM WHEN DOWN...COME PAPS...GET THE PIC THAT SHOWS THE PAIN...THE HURT...THATS WHAT PEOPLE WANT!!!

Gossip Girl

She is a media stunt whore- just taking after her parents... what a loser- stay in rehab, out of the limelight, and please come back like drew barrymore did, clean and sober and mature enough to handle her situations.

why is this broad even famous? oh yeah, her MOM is who wants it.

Johnny SoCal

54. I'm not sure that's her. Something about the face is off...

Posted at 1:03PM on Aug 15th 2007 by Jean
==
YEP....SHE'S NOT CUTE WITHOUT MAKEUP!

barb

That was a big part of her problem last time in rehab.............being able to come and go as she pleases. As someone else stated, it's supposed to be rehab (for a serious problem) not a country club. This shows she is not serious about getting clean. She is going to kill someone next time. Maybe then she will take her sobriety seriously.

Hmmmmmm

I don't know why this shocks me at all.....AND don't know why I'm getting sooo pissed off...LOL BUT !!!!! These places, AGAIN yet another BS rehab for celebrities, treat patients like this is a vacation away from the spotlite and peoples criticism. TANNING ????? WHAT THE BLOODY F**K?????????? Unbelievable !!!!!!!!!!!!
Who's into making a bet how long she lasts THIS time???? When stars such as her go into these type of rehabs, how can they take the process seriously???? It only confirms to them what their lives already are - EASY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They then think sobriety is just like life in rehab and that there's no effort on their part neccessary....notice the ONLY thing this azzhole is interested in is her tan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh, my....I'm getting way too pissed...time for a chill pill !!!!!!! LOL

AM NOT YOUR BITCH, BITCH.

ok this FIRE CROTH skank aint never gonna learn. I bet my bottom dollar she will be six feet under in less than a year. with her living LA VIDA LOCO. Who the hell gets a break from rehab?

SHE IS A BIG FAT JOKE!!! , BUT THEN AGAIN THE APPLE DOES NOT FALL FAR FROM THE TREE.Who's her DADDY?

Scarface

have any of you actually read about this "rehab" centre? It's got fishing, cabins and they let the "patients" out to walk around town? Heck I wanna go! Last I checked rehab was supposed to HELP you, not help you get publicity and enjoy the town! You need to get OVER this chick and report about WORTHY actors, that actually DO change their bad habits, like Robert Downey jr, who are GREAT actors to begin with that do what they can to make their life better. She doesn't suffer from any addiction, except maybe of herself. She's an arrogant attention whore. No one who REALLY KNEW they suffered from any addiction would showboat around town trying to be photographed. She's an idiot.

SBZ

YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME! That's SO obviously NOT Lil Lo! Her face was photoshopped on some poor ho's body! Give me a break! The face doesn't fit on the head right and you can totally TELL!

hollywood overdose

Yeah, she exploits the media to potray her as clean and sober. Look what happened the last few times. Voluntary stints at rehab, showing off the scram ankle bracelet, the "water" she carries as she poses for the camera... all a sham.

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

Hmmmmmm

Yep....as others are saying....she ain't gonna stop till she reaches bottom....and from her past stunts, she's gonna get a back hoe to dig even deeper !!!!!!!!!
I agree, too, she needs to grow up a little and accept some responsibilities for her actions.....thats part of life.....EVERYONES LIFE....regardless of what people say about her being "just a kid". AND, again, sadly next time there's more than a likely chance she'll kill herself or someone elses loved one.....too late for rehab then.