Richie's Baby Daddy

Get the F**k Outta the Way!

8/15/2007 1:09 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Nicole Richie's man, Joel Madden, is starting to work out his anger issues -- using words against the paparazzi instead of his fist.

TMZ cameras were out in NYC last night, where photogs caught the soon-to-be-parents returning to their hotel after a dinner date at La Esquina in Soho. Ever-protective of his lady and fetus, Madden politely warned photogs to "get the f**k out of the way" as they exited the car -- and into their Midtown hotel.

A vast improvement from the strong-armed shove he gave a photog back in March when protecting his girl outside Mr. Chow. Good Charlotte, Good Joel!

Roni

So.........what's the problem?

Kate

Sorry, but I don't blame him for shoving the papparazzi. The way they surround and push and yell, I would lose patience too. Why can't the papparazzi just stay across the street or at least 10 feet away and take pictures? Is it absolutely necessary to literally pile on top of the celebrity to get a picture?

kim suck

poor poor fetus!

kim suck

poor poor fetus!

kim suck

do a favor for the fetus--KILL IT~~~~!

Yuck

Price you pay if you want to be a "celeb" and when you're a naughty Celeb you're going to be followed so either start behaving or get out of the business. I went out to dinner last night too and no one took my picture or followed me.(I'm not a celeb and I don't get arrested and don't have any DUI's
These celebs sure love the money Joe Public gives them don't they. But they just want you to leave them alone.

natosha

I think this is gonna help nicole. shes been a bad girl but not as bad as the rest. and seems sincere about caring for herself and her baby. sometimes you need a wakeup call, and she got one..brit just didnt answer the damn phone. good luck nicole, we are all rooting and trusting you to care for this tiny tot.....I believe in second chances and you got one, dont abuse it...embrace it

simon birch

GO TO HELL TMZ YOU SICK BUNCH OF SCABS...ALL YOU WANT IS TRASH. YOU THRIVE ON BLOOD. COME AMERICA...YOU DESERVE MORE THAN WHAT TMZ IS GIVING YOU. DONT LET THEM KILL THE INNOCENT ONES. HOLLYWOOD STAND UP AGAINST WHAT TMZ STAND FOR..THEY ARE NOT FOR YOU...THEY THRIVE OFF YOUR BLOOD AND FAILURES...LOOK AT THEM....THE PHOTOGS PUSH AND HARASS TO THE POINT ANYONE WOULD BREAK OR GO OFF. THEY ACT LIKE YOUR BEAT FRIEND AND THEN STICK IT IN YOUR BACK!! Dont let them do it anymore!

natosha

ok is it just me or is this site all messed up, everytime i try to open a page..or look at anything post, open my confermation mails. it lags out and says out of memory line 56? its ONLY this site whats up with that?

oh something about nicole again..good luck hon, and I agree why the hell do they have to be in your face and not 10 feet away, they have camera lenses that can take a pick from yards and yards away as if they are in your face....and to the baby killer poster. shut the F up

Sarah Silverman SUCKS!

Why do tabloids continue to cover her? She was on a silly reality t.v. show with Paris and her Dad is famous. So what! Can we get over her please!

Stan

these madden boys are such posers. I would love to kick their tattooed ass. I live in the county next to the one the grew up in Calvert ! Screw Charles County and Waldorf !

ratboy

class act not

Kate

You know what? maybe 20 years ago I would agree with the statement, "if you don't like it, don't get into show business" but the papparazzi of today is scary. The tactics they use are downright illegal and on the border of stalking. While I agree celebrities should expect some press, is there really a need for 50 papparazzi's jumping out on one celeb and blocking them from leaving? Is there a need to hide in bushes or climb up walls to take personal photos? A celeb should expect some intrusion but not to the extreme of today's papparazzi.

JJ

REAL TOUGH GUY WHEN THE BODYGUARDS ARE AROUND....HIS PUNISHMENT....LIVE WITH THAT SKANK FOR A FEW MONTHS; TOO BAD THEY HAVE A CHILD COMING BECAUSE BOTH OF THEM STINK AS PEOPLE.....

Tangie