Britney Gets Her Freak On with New Dude

8/16/2007 11:34 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

If you thought Britney was scraping the bottom of the douche barrel when she was with K-Fed, you were wrong.

Cameras caught Britney bobbin' and weavin' her way into the Towers Hotel in Beverly Hills at 4 am this morning with do-rag-under-crooked-hat-sportin' "Mindfreak" star Criss Angel. He's magical, y''ll -- and he's still there!

Angel is famous for doing crazy s**t like walking on water and burying himself alive, but his greatest trick is getting real close to a bunch of out-of-his-league Hollywood starlets like Paris Hilton and Cameron Diaz. It's gotta be his wand, right?

THE BOSS

WHY THE BOOTS IN AUGUST ??? AND ----- SHE IS SO NASTY, I THINK SHES DRUGGED UP AND HIGH AS A KITE!!!!!

Blah blah blah

Is she keeping her head shaved? My God, I just can't get over the size of her forhead. For it to be that big, she has to be shaving it still. It doesn''t look like there is any hair in sight. I'm sorry to keep bringing it up but I laugh my ass off everytime I look at her in this picture. The sad thing is she thinks she looks good. I just want to pull the wig down and put it where it belongs.

Jack M. Hoff

Maybe the "Mindfreak" can make Brit-hole's moose knuckle disappear!

MEL

WOULD IT KILL HER TO STAY HOME!!!! SHE MIGHT LOSE HER KIDS AND ALL SHE CAN THINK ABOUT IS GOING OUT!!!

too bad

bashing Brtiney is the new summer sport!!! you don't have to do a darn thing- so it is perfect on those hot days you don't want to break a sweat! just sit on your computer and wait for round after round of drunken hook-up, child neglecting, fatty pictures of her to pop up. She makes this game easy! Don't knock it till you try it! I feel better already!

laura

Brit...your nasty looking...geez stay home for 1 night, maybe your face will clear up...SKANK

Annoyed Southerner

#10, You don't know how to spell Y'all. If you're going to give TMZ a lesson in grammar, try spelling y'all with the apostrophe in the right place. (The "real" and "really" thing annoys me too) It doesn't go between the "a" and the "l," you put the apostrophe where there's a letter missing. Since y'all is a contraction of "You all" the apostrophe goes between the Y and the all. Get it? Y'all?

Gialynn

I hardly think that Lindsay Lohan, Paris Hilton, Cameron Diaz and Britney Spears are out of anyone's league. If you press their nose, their legs open. Maybe if the media stopped following these trainwrecks around, they would all just go away.

Get Real

In all honesty I dont think she wants her kids and is doing everything she can to loose them. Looks so much better than just giving them away. She dont have time to be bothered. Would rather be out parting.

Erika

Why is she going into a hotel at 4am, she has a house, and he probably lives in some rabbit hole. Maybe she wants to lose custudy of her kids.

laura

I think I just threw up. Both are yuck. And what is she doing at 4 am? Why isn't she home? This girl is so, so insane. I just want to hug her little boys.

Trina

Brit only wishes she could get someone like Criss. Who wouldn't she sleep with. Go home and take care of your kids or better yet give them to their father.

charlotter

Britney is the bottom of the douche barrel for Criss, not the other way around. I love Criss and his work but this is really pushing it.

Sarah Silverman SUCKS!

A good point that someone made on Showbiz tonight is that K-Fed doesn’t have to do anything to look good. Just by doing nothing, he looks like a good guy because she’s making it so easy for him.

Blah blah blah

I agree with #102, she would look like the victim if the children were taken away from her and give her another excuse to drown her sorrows. Wouldn't look good in the public eye if she simply gave them away. I hate to tell her it would look a lot better if she did give them to someone who would love and nurture them as opposed to dragging them around all hours of the day and night. Give it up Brit.