Clay Aiken: Bringing SexyBarf

8/16/2007 12:02 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Poor "American Idol" loser Clay Aiken. He's had to endure countless questions about his sexual preference. At a concert earlier this year, Clay thought it'd be a good idea to give his fans a treat by singing Madonna's "Like A Virgin". Not gay at all!

Aiken now takes it to another level with his homage to JT. Ladies and gentlemen, we give you "Sexy Back." Aikenified.

You go gurl boy.

Carol

el polacko, if you really believe that load of crap you just posted, you need to have your head examined.

they will all make lots of money

To everyone here trying to stick up for Clay, you may as well be talking to people who have some intelligence. I have been coming to this site for about 6 months and the people on here are the sickest, meanest, hateful, stupid, dumbest ugliest, fatest, people on the face of the earth. Most of them are so ugly, especially costaMesaboy, they have no jobs, no husbands, wives, boyfriends, girlfriends or actually anyone in their lives. That is why they always spew forth their hatred. costaMesaboy is everywhere. He or she, spent an enormous amount of time posting on anything and everything relating to Anna Nicole Smith.

I will guarantee you, they have never seen any of Clay's concerts. None of them have any talent, and they especially can't sing. They are almost all closet gays, and that is exactly why they hate Clay so much. They are jealous.

I love Clay. Thousands of people love Clay. No one loves these idiots. They are soooooo jealous of Clay. They would give anything if someone, just anyone would give them some attention, but sadly, they have no one in their lives because their hatred for mankind is so apparent. If you don't care for someone, that is fine. To feel the need the spew the trash they put out is pathetic.

So, Clay has four more nights of his sell out tour and I am going to enjoy, and love that magnificant voice, sexy thin body, gorgeous green eyes and everything else about Clay, and let these miserable people keep posting their trash.

Everyone who trashed him on this site is gay and pissed off that he isn't, and jealous that we women LOVE him!!!

Oh, and they are here everyday, trashing Britney, Paris, Nicole, Lindsay etc.etc. etc.

radmom

WTF?? I think I just threw up in my mouth..

Jake

I think it's too late...

His closet is nailed down shut.

Cheryl

He's a great talent!

Percocet

I went to a 'meet and greet' and came on to Clay and he was like, " Ugh, you're sooo ugly, go away." I am NOT ugly.... Anyway, that's how I know he's gay.

M0i

UMM HE WAS MAKING FUN OF THE SONGS!!
Oh && also he was mocking some guy that performed Like A Virgin at American Idol- that's why he is doing that...
Why are people so stupid they dont understand the word PARODY...

Irritated

HAAAA ! All you nay-sayers don't know anything about Clay ! This is his comedic side .... it's meant to look goofy, weird, even gay ... he spoofed the heck out of JT's stupid song. I still laugh every time I see it.

Seriously

It wouldn't have been so bad, had he not kept rolling his eyes in the back of his head, simultaneously closing ONE lid at a time - to ugly to watch again. I don't care if he is gay - just quit with the seizure-like eye movements dudette!

Achin4Aiken

Clay is hot no matter what....get over yourselves you jealous people! Some of you wouldn't know talent if it slapped you in the face! Those of you who think you know Clay's sexuality...I wonder how you think you know...he is straight, he is great, and there will always be some of you that just love to hate!! You go Clay....I am sure he is laughing all the way to the bank!! And Kelly Ripa- it's about time someone shut her up...she was the rude one!

Evelyn Reese

Completly out of context. You show a broken 40 seconds out of a 7 minute routine that was a spoof of the songs. If any one is gay it is you Mr.
TMZ!

Roz

C'mon people--what does it matter if Clay Aiken is straight, gay, bi, or nothing at all? Most of Hollywood is gay anyhow and proud of it! Most of the theater community is gay, and quite proud of it. Nearly ALL of the TOP DESIGNERS is gay and women are better dressed becuase of it. The Only thing that should matter is, can he sing and perform? I don't care what his orientation is--that's his business--but this song is really, really not worthy of a comment.

Indianagirl

Gay or straight......??
Sexy??.....NO!

Rica

Joke or not, that was god awful. He should be put in jail for killing that song.

Michelle

WTF?? Dude, there's nothing sexy about him. JT should b***h slap him