Clay Aiken: Bringing SexyBarf

8/16/2007 12:02 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Poor "American Idol" loser Clay Aiken. He's had to endure countless questions about his sexual preference. At a concert earlier this year, Clay thought it'd be a good idea to give his fans a treat by singing Madonna's "Like A Virgin". Not gay at all!

Aiken now takes it to another level with his homage to JT. Ladies and gentlemen, we give you "Sexy Back." Aikenified.

You go gurl boy.

uknowit

ya know... Liberace was straighter than this fool- Poor thing...

A. Quieto

All you people are just jealous that he makes alot of money!! There are some good people in the world, so check yourself out to see what you can offer to the world today other than nasty remarks. Maybe you're just looking in a mirror at yourself.

surprise-surprise-only NOT

Geez, even I know he's spoofing JT. The thing is, JT has no business singing about "sexy!" He is Ick to the Max.....Just.No.

At least Clay Aiken is very cute and extremely talented - actually I think he's almost sexy! I'd do him in a heartbeat!

NightWolfVa

There is a reason that he DIDN'T win American Idol, I wish he would remember that and quit trying to sing. I also vote that he is GAY

dr tim

tHERE IS AN EXPRESSION, IT TAKES ONE TO KNOW ONE.... OK THEN i AM ONE...AND HE IS ONE...miss aiken IS AS GAY AS THEY COME...bUT i LIKE HIS VOICE. i WANT TO LISTEN TO HIM, NOT SLEEP WITH HIM who cares!

Peg

I've seen Clay in concert many times. This part of the show is meant to be funny, silly, goofy, etc.......which is how it comes across seen in a live show. Clay does not come across as "gay". Those of you who write that Clay is "gay" are homophobic and are threatened by a man who respects women and doesn't need to berate others too feel manly. Clay is sort of dorky and goofy @ times.....but I don't see anything "gay" about him. What is it with accusing people of being "gay" all the time these days anyway? If you aren't a womanizer and use crude language, then you must be "gay"?

Kimberly

This is a great Clay video. He has a good point about the music of today. The way an artist makes radio play is by singing about "butts, shorties, tractors, etc." For having an orchestra backing him this performance of "Sexyback" is amazing!! (in a great way!! hehehehe!)

Celtic Coleen

Stick to music! Forget trying to entertain us!
It's music you are good at. You are not an entertainer!
I don't care if you are atraight or gay. just go back to singing! Please!

HM

He is living his dream, he has sold millions of records. Most of you will never achieve or come close to achieving the type of success he has. All you gay bashers need to crawl back into the closet of jealousy from which you came from. Try not to choke on your hateful venom while you are at it.

wendy

Make it Stop Make it stop!!!I am sticking hot pokers in my eyes to burn it out!!!!

BarbaraKaren

I have seen Clay in concert several times and he is very entertaining. He actually sang at my twins 5th grade graduation ceremony (long before he became famous.) My twins are now 20. He was fantastic then as well as now. I don't care if he is gay or not, he's a good person and does alot for our community.
Lay off with the rude comments.

Karin B.

Clay I love you guy, but please , joke or no joke, you'll probably want to stay away from that obnoxious song in the first place. Not even JT seems very sexy singing it.
Karin

Dee

I couldnt stand him before, i can't stand him now.

Just looking at his face makes me want to throw up. ugh.

Nano

Who gives a rip if he is gay? He is a good, decent person with morals and values. I would much rather my kids look up to a gay Clay Aiken than a straight Britney, Lindsey, Paris, do I need to go on?

Justaregularguy

If someone is "So gay" can some also be "So straight?". For those that are not Clay Aiken fans, what possessed you to look at this video? Hmmm....interesting.