Beverly Hills Gets Even More Posh

8/17/2007 12:04 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Victoria Beckham im-Posh-ter Chanelle Hayes has followed her doppleganger's lead and moved to L.A.

The chav-tastic UK Big Brother contestant followed all the guidelines in the Posh handbook when TMZ cameras spotted her yesterday shopping on Rodeo Drive. Pushy bodyguard? Check. Paparazzi entourage? Check. Sour demeanor and all-around blow-up-doll appearance? Check and check.

Who needs a double when the real Beckham is fake enough!

Dawn Day

I was actually enjoying not seeing her bobblehead self so much lately. (sigh)

Well at least her hubby earned a little of the fortune he's being paid to kick a damn ball!

noitall

*************** WOW !!!!! ********************

DIDN'T HER OVER PAID HUSBAND FINALLY MAKE HIS 1st GOAL JUST YESTERDAY?!!??

WHAT A JOKE ! NO WONDER ENGLAND WAS HAPPY TO SEE THEIR SORRY A$$E$ GO !

I WISH THEY WOULD, TOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MatSi

she's too fat to even look remotely like Vick.B

Pocahontas

ILLEGAL ALIEN, HUH ??????

...and what official business is she her for and how long ?

mangey

Why do we get all of Englands rejects? His best soccer days are behind him and as for the Spice Girls, Old Spice ring a bell?

Pocahontas

Please tell me all the Beckhams (the kids included) have a return ticket back (and sooner not later)

Pocahontas

Pocahontas

David Beckham used his ailing career as a reason to come to the US. He'll stop playing in a year or so, but stay here like EVERYBODY ELSE DOES !!!

Sad

Who cares?

ohnoudient

Hate that blond hair on her, but I can't stand her so I guess she should keep it that way roflmao

newsjunkie

..................Did her show get canceled already??? I saw it once and it actually made me like her a LITLLE.......But havent heard or seen anything since?!?!?!?!?!

not surprising..

Seriously

Why is that bimbo's mouth always partially open? Did she have surgery to make herself that way, or does she mistakenly think she is sexy like that, OR does she have problem breathing out of her honker, thus necessitating the open mouth for breath - they've got surgery to cure that Victoria!

CLOSE YOUR DARN TOOTIN' UGLY PIE HOLE, POSH!

Lein

I'm beginning to like Ms. Posh. There's something about her "piss off" attitude that's genuine. I could care less is she ever cracks a smile again. Although, a burger now and again wouldn't harm her. As long as I don't have to hear her sing - I'm good.

m

Oh you people are so pathetic. Almost as pathetic as this Chanelle idiot who thinks she looks like Posh. The Beckhams are the hottest thing to hit American soil in a long, long time.

redheadisnotdead

I don't get it. Is she trying to copy Posh as a joke or for real? Why would anyone want to look like robot girl anyway?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments