Did Criss Angel Abra-Ca-Tap Dat?

8/17/2007 4:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears and mindfreak Criss Angel went into the W Hotel in Westwood last night around 3:00 AM -- and didn't emerge until this early morning. *shuddering at the thought

This is the second night in a row we've spotted the unusual duo at a hotel together. Early Thursday morning, they sauntered into the Towers Hotel in Beverly Hills together.

Bagging Brit would be quite the trick ... four years ago.

AM NOT YOUR BITCH, BITCH.

ABACADABRA - I WANNA REACH OUT AND TOUCH YOU. Hey they are just trying to put jack back in the box. OK folks.

hollywood overdose

Who would put Britbrit in the VMAs ? She can't sing, she can't even conduct an interview and she is the poster child of train wrecks. Nominee for "mother of the year" goes to....

Mmagic

Atleast Criss works and has his own $ vrs Fedex. I wonder if Criss will get subpoenaed for Brit's custody battle and Brit subpoenaed for Criss' divorce.

Snarksnarksnark

She was showing him her "pole" dancing moves.

Pimpdad

which one of you is Kevin???

Charlotte

This is old news. They are working at the VMA together. Nice try though TMZ

mangey

I think Brit would do just about anyone at this point. She has really sunk to the gutter. Mind Freak is star struck. Too bad she is no longer a star. He does anything to get photoged with any celeb no matter how mediocre. He and Brit. I am not surprized! Keep giving KFed more ammo to use against ya there brit. Someday your kids will be real proud.

m15

It is for the VMA's. They are choreagraphing their act.

lynn

OMG, she looks like CHEAP WHORE! why does she keep showing that NASTY body of hers?? Somebody slap her and tell her that the whole look-at-my-underwear schtick is getting really old.

Rockit

Britney lives her life & does what she wants to. She has the money to have nanny's for her kids I am sure they are well cared for.

Get a Clue

Uh yeah.. they practice at 4am for the VMA's and her contract insists she take him to her hotel room afterwards.

PuLeez

Charlotte

This is a perfect example of the media spin to sell.

Mary Beth

What is wrong with this chick??? What a train wreck .... get a grip, girl!!!! I hope SOMEONE cares about those kids of hers becuse she obviously cares more about herself.... poor little boys ...

Jewel

Can everyone please leave Britney ALONE except for her Mom and family! She is obviously manic and classic bipolar 1. I feel terrible for her. I resembled her when I was 27 and guess what?!?! I was diagnosed bipolar and put in a psych ward and finally got help. She doesn't even know what is happening to her, she doesn't think anything is wrong! She thinks WE are crazy, not her. I really hope she comes down soon and listens to her doctors and family. I'm rooting for you Britney, you'll get better!

Chris

WHO IS WATCHING HER KIDS?????? She's a mother for goodness sakes!!!!!!!!!!!