Pervy Pap Creeps Up Paris' Skirt

8/17/2007 4:39 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Some photogs go to serious lengths to get their shot. Others, like this degenerate, just take the lowest road possible, literally.

Paris strolled through a parking lot with the usual retinue of snapperazzi, but most of them, with the exception of this unidentified upskirt-chaser, were getting shots of her face.

Fine, perhaps he's an orthopedic surgeon doing a study of her femoral condyles. Yeah, that's it.

bc girl

why are u hiding his face. If it was anyone other than a pap... u wouldn't blur out his face. Trying to potect your own people maybe ?

Lein

The pap is just trying to get a pap smear.

ahahaaaaa

I AGREE WITH # 32 WHY DO PEOPLE KEEP TALKING ABOUT THIS AMY (WHATEVER HER NAME IS) PERSON? I DONT EVEN KNOW WHO THAT IS. YOU GUYS ARE JUST SO STUPID AND CORNEY GET A LIFE PLEASE. ITS BAD ENOUGH I COME ON THIS SITE AND READ THEESE COMMENTS BUT THEN I HAVE TO SEE THE DUMB COMMENTS FROM YOU LOSERS. TALKING ABOUT THAT BROAD AMY AND LETS NOT FORGET THE IDIOTS WHO ARE PROUD TO BE THE FIRST TO COMMENT.

SheilaRP

True, I am not a fan of Paris in fact that lil Byatch makes my skin crawl, BUT wha that camera man is doing is gone WAAAAAYYYYY to far!!!! She should have donkey kicked his azzz right in the for head!!!!

Parents Need to Know

yeoq.com

this guy is a perv and could get in a whole heap of trouble for that. what in the hell is wrong with him? he needs counseling.

just me

Wouldn't you know it? Just a few miles from public beaches full of bare thigh bikini-clad babes there is a peek-freak stalking fully-clad women in parking lots for upskirt crotch-shots. How freakin sick is that?

Not fair TMZ! Why is face of the freak blurred? To protect his identity? Foul! Foul!

Enough is Enough

The paparazzi will soon get someone killed over trying to snap a pic, they are going overboard. There should be a law enforced that they have to stay so many feet away from someone while trying to take a pic. Ridiculous antics. It is a wonder someone hasn't got killed by now. It will happen, you just wait and see. Slimeballs, all of them.

Omg

Wow. I hate Paris Hilton but what this guy is doing is illegal. TMZ shame on you, turn this in to the po po.

NO MUSLIMS FOR PRESIDENT

I hope she see's the picture and uses it in court

ratboy

Good call #34. Charles, seems like you are the only observant one here today.

Amazed

Funny how TMZ blurrs his face. Isn't he now a public figure? Not right

cmb21

Are you guys really trying to pretend that you're above these tactics? I find that reeeaaalllly hard to believe.

I call bullshit

the reason the face is fuzzed out is because the guy is a TMZ photographer.

yaya

he definitely could have just dropped his camera. if he was really trying to get a shot up her skirt, wouldn't it be pointing oh I don't know....UP?!?!