K-Fed to Star on "One Tree Hill"

8/20/2007 6:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

K-Fed got a job! TMZ has learned that Kevin Federline has signed on to guest star on the CW's hit show, "One Tree Hill."
Composte on KFed with One Tree Hill Cast
Our source said that while Fed-Ex was extremely excited to star on the show, he would only agree to filming if his shooting schedule coincided with his custody arrangements. We're told that he made it quite clear that if shooting interfered with seeing his kids, he would not be available. Nice daddy!

Shooting starts this week in North Carolina.
Monstah Bling

justintrox

One Tree Hill, what the hell are you doing...

Papa Bear

He is GROSSS! Who cares about this loser???

sassy

only kidding!! i love this guy! hes so sweet he makes my mouth water!

nancy zaborowski

k fed didnt have a problen with how or whos watching the childrenwhen he was with brit, but now he wants to be mr nice guy.why does he thank brit for support his other children whenhe was with her.she saved him from a lot of things.with out her his face would never been near t v .where is he hiding all his lil stripers he been playing with, with brits money. didnt he get enough already?hes an ass. you dont here him talking about his other children,why, because ther mom doesnt have brits money?hes only looking for more money.

amber

good for kfed! he is a great guy who lets brits kids have at least some stability in life!

dilly

I work right across from where they film a lot of one tree hill...should be interesting to have such a low class person in our city!!! cannot wait!!!

InMyHumbleOpinion

I hope the shooting schedule DOES interfere with FedUp's ability to see his kids. Then, we'll see what a liar he is when he doesn't forfeit the role for their sake. I've never seen this show, and now I know I never will.

Anyone who doesn't believe that FedUp is only feigning interest in his children with Britney for the sake of money, is seriously deluded. Judging by his behavior, he is NOT a fit father. His lifestyle, his lack of support (by his own means) of his earlier two children, walking out on your pregnant girlfriend to hook up with the rich b*tch he was cheating with...yeah, real nice daddy!

This guy obviously suffers from delusions of grandeur. Per Encarta dictionary:

delusions of grandeur

de·lu·sions of gran·deur

plural noun

Definition:

overestimation of own importance: gross and false overestimation of personal worth, importance, powerfulness, or attractiveness

Sound about right???

Wait a Minute

K Fed and Brit.......They are what they are. They're not like the rest of us. I truly believed they loved each other, unfortunately, both are directionless. They might be trying really hard but neither one of them has any clue as to what is acceptable behavior, or consequences.

The kids will grow up just like them. They will survive but all of the money will be gone.

Emily

OhMyGosh.
I love One Tree Hill, but K-Fed I ain't so crazy 'bout.

Steven Millan

Kevin "K-Fed" Federline guest starring on "One Tree Hill" ?!?!

There goes that show(straight down the toilet)....

Grace

oh jeez just cancel the show now because there's no way anyone's going to watch the show with that loser on it. oth had an amazing 4 years but I guess the cast wants out and the quickest way is to have the axe aka k-fed on the show. boo.

Kevin

OMFG..... Thanks K-Fed you just ruiend one of my favorite shows let's re-name it to One Tree year & We're Done!! & To The People Of The CW What The hell where you thinking?

Amy Silverman

And who gives a crap??????????

Amy Silverman

He is such a usless tool!!!!!!!

God will help you if you let him. John 3: 16

Makes me sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! make me sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!