One If by Land, Brangelina by Sea

8/20/2007 1:41 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The Chicago Air & Water Show is the largest two-day spectator event in the United States and the longest ongoing show of its kind in North America.

And then Brad and Angelina showed up.

The super duo brought the full brood along for a boat ride on Lake Michigan to take in the festivities. But the water was so choppy, the boat headed back to the dock after just 45 minutes. Brangelina can't control the weather?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

AM NOT YOUR BITCH, BITCH.

I cannot stand her. Brad should have stayed with Jennifer Aniston.

LRT

It is good to see nannies aren't always in the picture!

John

Isnt that little swahili or whatever she is big enough to walk?
Why is the Crypt Keeper always carrying her on her hip?

aSiF

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

AM NOT YOUR BITCH, BITCH.

#3, I know what you are saying, i was just having the same dicussion with my sister the other day. she has a son same age as Zee, i cannot carry that boy outside of the house, too heavy for my hips and i have a whole lot more meat than Angie.

The damn kids should be independent, is she going to be carrying them when they turn 18?

Star

I love them.

Anna

she is always carrying them, but right now she is carrying her to get off the boat. Not sure why they are always carrying them. My kids got transported in strollers.

LALeslie

Did any of you stop to think that a 2 year old runs all over the place? With all the papparazzi at every step, and the way things are in the world today, I'd be carrying my precious cargo also.

Baby Shamble

Why do they never ever smile? The kids never smile and their parents always look miserable.

toobad

Can't stand that woman.Poor Brad - he's probally thinking WTF have I gotten myself into! nd I hope that she will find some place to settle down for once with the kids so when school starts they will be in a stable place, not going all over the world.Those kids to be in a stable home enviroment & be able to be in school & around other kids.

Cindy

I think she carries them because if you have ever seen how the paparazzi crowds and stalks them, her little kids would get trampled if she didnt. Seriously, the photogs dont give these people 2 feet of space to breathe.

Star

They are so adorable.

All American Girl

They are such aboring couple! Let them raise the kids. No one cares about them anymore. If one kicks off or they break up then maybe people will be interested again.

Tired OfLohan

can't the little black girl walk? She always seems to be carrying that child.
Looks big enough to be walking to me.

Desiree

There poor kids, Angie just keeps making movies no one goes to see, and these children are shuttled all over the world just because Angie can't stand being home with them. Wherever home is, those kids sure don't know, there is NO stability or real home in their lives. As for the nannies not being around, LOL, there are ALWAYS nannies with them, and a platoon of bodyguards, get real, number one. They just aren't photographed on purpose, because Angie thinks she will look like something she isn't - A MOTHER - if the nannies and assistants are kept out of the pictures. This relationship is on the skids, and everyone knows it. Angie has become a raving lunatic and Brad has had it. I hope he gets sole custody of Shiloh, poor thing, her own mother can't stand her!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments