Kanye vs .50 -- Fitty's Next Move

8/21/2007 6:42 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

50 Cent, Jeff Beacher, Hard Rock Hotel and CasinoKanye West and 50 Cent are still battling over the rights to the Hip Hop world -- and Fitty's takin' his two bits to Vegas! Got slots?

The rap stars are both dropping new albums at the same time, and 50 has been vocal about halting his music career if he doesn't outsell Kanye. TMZ has learned that Mr. G-Unit himself just signed to do a blowout concert at the Hard Rock Hotel and Casino during VMA weekend, Sept. 8-10. The concert will happen just days before 50 and Kanye's new CDs hit the streets.

Fitty is teaming up with Vegas vaudevillian Jeff Beacher, who will emcee poolside on the splashy new Pontiac Garage stage.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Pocahontas

I'M 1ST AND YOUR NOT.

FIFTY IS BETTER AND KANYE'S NOT

Jennifer Earlenbaugh

I love 50!! Kanye you suck!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dippen Zinzuvadia

50 is trying to drum up publicity by attacking kayne. funny thing, kayne says JT is his biggest competition

Mystery

More like Kayne and Fifty vs Spencer Pratt! Has anyone heard Heidi's and Spencer latest sample? The wicked rap lyrics and vocals make Dr. Dre look like a charity case. Are Heidi and Spencer releasing their album at the same time as Kayne and Fifty to see who sells the most? Spencer brought back the roots of rap, similar to the days of public enemy. No longer will we have to put up with this stale white rap crap anymore. Spencer is going to be cleaning out a whole lot more then his closet!

Just my opinion

This is going to make me go out and buy $0.50's CD..............

Toni

50 AND Kanye and can kiss my azz, they both suck. How's a man gonna claim he runs NY and live in CT? I have more balls than either of em LMAO

jk

For everyone who wants to make negative comments go somewhere... If these two are losers, etc...etc... What does that make you. You have less money and no one knows you...Hmm If their losers all you might as well give up on your life.

Mrs. Harvey Levin

50's a thug and Kayne thinks he's A LOT better than he is. Hopefully this will end like Tupac and Biggy! :)

Vote this douche out of office

YAWN

laughing at you

I hope they both get shot. The world would be better off without them anyway :)

cmb21

Again, this is obviously a personal preference issue, but Kanye's lyrics have much more depth, creativity, and cover a broader range than Curtis Jackson's monosyllabic, single topic spew. Granted, 50 can go out and buy himself a beat that will tear up the club, but the better POET here (which in my opinion is the important thing, since we are technically supposed to judge the person as an artist) is Kanye by far. Can't even put him on the same par. I doubt fiddy knows what a good percentage of Kanye's lyrics even mean!

And I sure as hell hope #4 is kidding. I won't even dignify with elaboration, just PLEASE be kidding.

And last but not least, ANGELENOS, please visit my blog by clicking my "name" link. I'll post a few more entries as soon as I get home, too, but let me know what your impressions are of a true LA-based blog and what topics I should cover (I'm going to try and keep coverage on celeb stuff to a minimum because that's what this site is for!)

SayWhat

DO NOT CARE.

Democrats are evil

Unfortunately, Satan gets his way sometimes. These are not my children.

Pimpdad

how can you possibly RUN NY with rap lyrics????

Spurs

Posted at 6:27PM on Aug 21st 2007 by shut up
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is a public forum. If you cannot handle the negative comments, then YOU perhaps should go somewhere. Just because they have more money and and people know them, it does not mean that they are not losers. Get a grip and suck it up PRINCESS!!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments