Kanye vs .50 -- Fitty's Next Move

8/21/2007 6:42 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

50 Cent, Jeff Beacher, Hard Rock Hotel and CasinoKanye West and 50 Cent are still battling over the rights to the Hip Hop world -- and Fitty's takin' his two bits to Vegas! Got slots?

The rap stars are both dropping new albums at the same time, and 50 has been vocal about halting his music career if he doesn't outsell Kanye. TMZ has learned that Mr. G-Unit himself just signed to do a blowout concert at the Hard Rock Hotel and Casino during VMA weekend, Sept. 8-10. The concert will happen just days before 50 and Kanye's new CDs hit the streets.

Fitty is teaming up with Vegas vaudevillian Jeff Beacher, who will emcee poolside on the splashy new Pontiac Garage stage.

Samuel

Vegas isn't going to be any more dangerous then it normally is. I don't know who would think that some kind of gang war is going break out. Whoever does think that can just stay home and choke on a french fry in the comfort of their own home rather than having a blast doing something they love.

Sid

OMG!!!! THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST SHOW ON THAT WEEKEND!! I'd rather go to this show than the VMA's.

Forrest

Go 50, it'z ur b-day...we's gunna parteh liek it'z ur b-day!

WTF Man

50 cent is like the sexyest man on the earth. and like I would so have his babies.

Randal

This is JUST what I needed. I will be at the Hard Rock! I love both Jeff Beacher AND 50 cent!

Terrance

omg, so tiiiiiiiiiiight

Randal

this is just what I needed!

Will

YAY!!! I cannot wait!!! I'm so pool side with Beacher ;;)

Zeeman

I'm excited now! 50 at the Hard Rock? That's going to kick so much ass!!

Josh

:O no way... 50 cent CANT back down to that pansy! BITE HIM MANN!

Sin City Sinner

Oh yeah, I can really see Kanye West beating 50 cent at anything. That's a good joke!

James

I've never seen Beacher do anything apart from the madhouse so I'm eager to see what this show turns out like. No doubt it'll be a sold out crowd!!

Redd

For real, why would you want to stop doing what you do so well just because some other pop-dawg wins? what about the tru playas that love you?

love27

i hope kanye win and fiddy retires 4ever cuz he can barely rap. how can u understand someone who got shot 3 times in his mouth?

Willy

I'm comin for ya kanye. Get ready for it!