Posh's Pimpin' Wheels

8/21/2007 10:22 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It should come as no surprise that Posh & Becks would ride in style ... but Victoria Beckham's car is just ridiculous!

TMZ cameras spotted Victoria leaving the Sunset Marquis Hotel last night, with sons Brooklyn and Romeo, pulling out of the parking lot in a sick Bentley convertible with monogrammed leather interior. Spice up your life!

While Victoria made sure her face was camera-ready by checking herself out in the front mirror, all son Brooklyn could do was swing an oversized inflatable hammer at photographers snapping them. Someone's got to protect that ride!

Kate

She really really really wants to be famous, huh? my god...can you get any more desperate for fame? drive through Los Angeles in a $300K convertible car...how pathetic.

cam

WHY is her child in the front seat?

L.S

Lucky Bitch what a show off

SunshineInAZ

I would like to know why her son is in the front seat and the other son is in the back seat next to an empty car seat. Oh...at least her lipstick looked good.

mangey

Dumb B-tch. Kids are required by law to be in car seats. Oh, sorry, I guess an illegal alien wouldn't know that. By the way, she ain't Pimpin, she needs a pimp. She looks like a cheap WHORE

FlBiker

Why are they trying to shove this skank and her husband down our throats? A washed up middle aged former spice girl and her over the hill bench warming soccer player husband. Go back across the pond, good riddance.

AM NOT YOUR BITCH, BITCH.

I cannot stand that skank hyena. I aint saying she's a gold digger, she aint messing with no broke broke. I am sure she gets down on her knees ....... wink wink.

Becks better now quit his day job or else he would be flipping burger and Burger King to support her lifestyle.

Only swim in the Ocean

As much a I hate this media whore, it's really gotta suck for the paparazzi to slime all over you when you have not called them to let them know where you will be. There should be a rule in Hollywood that states:

When I want to call attention to my sorry arse, I will let you slime me but only if I want you to do it. Oh yeah, that would be all of the time for anyone in Hollywood.

LRT

Sticktoria says ' I LIKE ME! WHO DO YOU LIKE?"

Malteselover

I think it's great. She should enjoy it.

mangey

#11 booboo do you work for Old Spice?

MOM

Damn that woman is ugly

Pop Crunch

Cameraman, stop focusing on Victoria. I'd rather see the sweet ride.

+DJ FunkyGrrL+

That's one way to not endear one's self to the USA. Thanks for the excess Posh!!
While's Davies working, Posh is spending his money

jri

Yeah, because if it's one thing Americans hate it's big expensive cars.

That Bentley is a work of art. I'm glad for her and her family.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments