How Fergie Gets Fergalicious

8/22/2007 12:33 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The Black Eyed Peas' saving grace singer, wearing a hospital-style poncho and un-foxy boxers, was caught between a wardrobe change and a very hard place before a David LaChapelle photo shoot in Hollywood yesterday. Big girls ... need big curlers!

Fergie was nominated for MTV's Female Artist of the Year, along with Beyonce, Nelly Furtado, Amy Winehouse and Rihanna. Glamorous!

Josh Duhamel's doll looks more like Humpty Dumpty than lovely lady lumps! In just minutes she'll be put back together as Fergie -- if not, there's always Photoshop.

peachpie

dang man, that doesn't even look like fergie. curlers or no curlers. it looks more like the emaciated jailhouse-mother-to-be nicole richie.

Tangie

Pissy Pants!

Mystery

She has got to be the hottest woman alive. She is so laid back that at a concert she had to go to the bathroom and decided to just do it in her pants rather than waste the crowds time with a break, how down to earth is that? In an interview she said it wasn't a big deal as she's acustomed to giving and recieving golden showers, whatever that means?

Amazing

wow a girl with rollers... get over it.

bob

I want this woman...she is soo hott...Yummy

Tangie

Thank-you,#6!! I am in awe at this woman's popularity after she peed her pants while performing. I guess in this day and age, the more disgusting you are, the better!

mam

she's such a butter face

Shelby GT500

Looks like she's heading to the Olympic games!

anthonysdreamgirl**

I like Fergie. She is a great performer - good singer and dancer. I'm over the pee-thing. Who cares anymore...Not that she's in the same category AT ALL, but remember Elvis and Jim Morrison were disgusting too for a while, and they are still classics...get over it.

Kate

"ARTIST of the Year"???!! are you kidding me???!! if her style of music is what is accepted as "art" and awarded then I really pity this younger generation. Her lyrics are nothing but fluff and her voice...have you heard her sing live? she doesn't even sing live half the time. Watch the next "performance" and you will see she lip syncs all the chorus parts. Plus, I wouldn't exactly call her a "natural" beauty. Do a search and look for her "before" pictures. She was homely and plain. Now she looks like a drag queen with bad makeup and really bad fashion choices. Oh yeah...I also wanted to remind STACY that she is white. So please stop talking like you are from the streets during interviews. You sound like an idiot...know what I'm sayin???

Mike B

She is BUTT ugly!!! She is a butter face.

Everything is nice But Her face.

EEEEK!!!

Tangie

I have no use for her. She is nasty, peeing her pants on stage. I don't pay money to see that crap.

RAMA LAMA DING DONG

this girl is butt effin' UGLY!!!
PUT HER BACK ON THE METH AND SHIP HER TO MEXICO.....

Lein

Finally, Fergie is wearing something age appropriate - instead of her usual Catholic school uniform.

SayWhat