Nicole Richie:

Growin' and Glowin'

8/22/2007 1:16 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Nicole Richie was spotted yesterday afternoon in Westwood, and the lil' mother to be is no longer hiding her 4-month baby bump! The simple new life!

Miss Richie was seen in a gray stretchy dress with black sweater, accentuating the little Madden nestled in her petite womb. Joel Madden, Nic's rocker boyfriend/baby daddy, apparently proposed last week to the soon-to-be incarcerated baby mama.

Nicole revealed to Diane Sawyer that since her pregnancy, she has learned to "just say no." Thank god!

Stan

she looks like one of those ancient egyptian goddesses.

give me a break,,

She looks cute! She seems to really get into her fashion since she has been preggers,, I love the new look of Nicole!

Dawn Day

Finally the girl has some curves again! I bet she packs on the weight now assuming she has stopped the drugs and is eating again. I bet it'll be 60 lbs or more! Anyone else have their bets in?

Dawn Day

And I bet it's a boy!

Naples

I think she's going to turn out allright. Joel Madden seems like a good guy and they seem real happy together. Good luck Joel and Nicole!!

nathan

Thats my girl. She still looks smokin hot!!

Annasavannah

I hope she keeps some weight on afterward. She's too skinny.

dom

Yeah, whatever, I have no respect for the girl. She had unprotected sex and risked pregnancy while popping Vicoden and Soma. She was stupid and irresponsible. I just hope her baby doesn't come out with 6 fingers. It took her getting pregnant to clean up her act, she never would have done it on her own and in the end, the baby will probably pay the ultimate price.

Malteselover

I just hope & pray her baby comes out healthy!!

RAMONA

SHE LOOKS HEALTHY BUT THAT DRESS AINT CUTE. AND I WISH PEOPLE WOULD STOP COMPARING FOLKS..SHEESH

edysgrl

Love nicole, she is all grown up now and deserves all the happiness, everyone has got to learn from there mistakes, and she has. that was a really good interview on tv.she is really sincere and looks fab. mary from belmar.

Prisy

Yay! she looks so cute... something tells me she's having a little girl...hehe =)

Christa

Nicole looks great pregnant! I'm glad she's gaining weight, and I'm sure she is true to her word that she "just says no".

I'm sure she won't take any pointers from the Britney Spears mothering guide, and instead will read Dr. Spock books.

Boxy Roxy

Why is she still dying her hair? She's pregnant! Ignorant slut.

shannapoo

nicole looks great!I pray her pregnancy is uncomplicated. She is not an ignorant slut IF she is dying her hair ! It is perfectly fine to dye your hair during pregnancy as long as you have it done in a well ventilated area.DUH!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments