Britney Fleeing to London with Boys?

8/23/2007 8:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Britney SpearsCould Britney Spears be pulling a Madonna and pulling up stakes in L.A. for London? A report this morning says she thinks it might be "her only hope" to keep her kids.

The popwreck, according to OK!, is considering the move as she fights K-Fed for custody of her sons, and according to a source, "She thinks her only hope is to move to London and start afresh. She wants those boys more than anything in the world and it's heartbreaking."

Meanwhile, reports Life & Style, Brit was sending mixed signals last weekend at L.A. hotspot Teddy's, partying into the wee hours, but seeming "down" and looking "uncomfortable" while telling the mag that her custody battle was harshing her mellow: "My babies are my life."

Paris' New Pad – Six Million Big Ones

Local news choppers have a new flyover -- Paris Hilton just found her new Xanadu, a 5-bedroom, Mediterranean-style Beverly Hills pleasure palace.

Us Weekly reports that the 7,500 square-foot home has its own gym, butler's pantry and wine closet, and it's located in the Mulholland Estates gated community -- presumably to keep all the "well-wishers" at bay. The price? A hot $6.25 million.

Meanwhile, Us also reports that the house TomKat is renting in Beverly Hills is back on the market -- for no less than $100K per month, because the Scientolo-couple will be relocating to a new 90210 address in October.

Obama Girl – I Love Hillary!

Fickle lass! The buxom brunette who proclaimed her love for Sen. Barack Obama in one of the biggest YouTube sensations of the electoral season might actually vote for Obama's rival, Sen. Hillary Clinton.

Of course, her change of heart might've been a reaction to Obama's dissing her Monday, when he wished that Amber Lee Ettinger had thought twice about his family before making the sexy vid. "I didn't take it negatively," Amber tells Rush & Molloy. "I think he's more concerned over his child's reaction to it."

Party Favors: Kelsey Grammer Was "Addicted to Danger and Dangerous Girls" ... Boy Banders Bring It in Vegas

"Frasier" star Kelsey Grammer does plenty of head-shrinking on himself in a new interview with Parade magazine, and admits that he's lived on a slippery slope. "I was addicted to danger and dangerous girls ... I like the addictions. I'm not going to lie about it. But I got in too deep. I probably would've died if I hadn't stopped." ... Joey Fatone (*NSYNC), Joey McIntyre (NKOTB), and Drew Lachey (well, not quite 98 Degrees) had a little boy-bander summit at Moon Nightclub at Palms Casino Resort in Vegas on Tuesday, after dining at Little Buddha.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

Debbie/grandmother

Hey pathetic...Not trying to be mean but realistic. I've been a CASA for 10 years now working on cases similar to what I hear on the news regarding Ms. Spears. I am a volunteer working with kids who have been abused and neglected. I commute on my own time here and to other cities to advocate for these kids who need help. Brittany may not be out every night and no I don't know everyting about her life...do you? Yes, all I can go by is from what I see and hear on the news. This is a very troubled young lady. She needs help. We are NOt what is important here...not her, not you, not me. It is those babies--who are helpless and vulnerable. I believe she loves them but loving your children doesn't make you a good parent.

I worked a case where the mom was at one time a good mom. When I took the case I wanted to know what happened, what changed that she now had her children in foster care. I suspected drugs as I do with Brittany. No, I didn't know for sure if this mom was doing drugs but I asked to court to order random UA's on mom which they did and I think they should on Brittany. Sure enough she came back positive for meth. I worked with this family AND with the mother to get her into treatment. She was not successful in the program and went to jail. I didn't give up on her and stayed in mom's life until she got out of jail. Asked her what was more important...the drugs or her kids. ..as she was about to lose her children to adoption. Many parents chose the drugs, unfortunately. This mom chose her kids and got them back.

I would like to see Brittany get her act together and be a stable mom to her kids. If she isn't willing to do that then she doesn't deserve them...bottom line. Debbie CASA in Colorado

Clinton

Yep, she's THAT stupid. She'll be busted and STILL not learn a damn thing. She one of the poster-children for the embodiment of "MORON".

Clinton

"Debbie/CASA", you're 100% on the button. I, too, would like to see mothers be "mothers" but, as you experientially pointed out (and we really all know), that's NOT the reality of life. The actual priority IS the children, NOT Britney, and that's just how the courts WILL see it, too.

Brandon N. Bennetzen

Britny Spears has no regard for her children, sings like Milli Vanilli, cut all ties with her family, parties all night, etc. Tiffany has honesty and integrity, alot of talent, puts family ahead of business. Need I say more?

paisley40

If she cared about her boys at all she wouldn't be partying out in the wee hours of the morning AT ALL!!!!! Oh, and Brit...the papparazi in London are the worst in the world...much more intrusive than in America. You might want to think twice before you go slutting over to England!

cubalibre

If the custody agreement formalized by the Court stipulates that Briney can't take the kids out of the state without Kevin's permission, and she absconds to another country with them, then she'd be in BIG trouble if she takes them to England. She fails to realize that, with her high profile, she wouldn't exactly be able to disappear over there (especially with the packs of paparazzi who'd be dogging her every move), and the US & Britain do have extradition treaties in place, so it would only be a matter of time before she got picked up & hauled back over here before a judge for contempt (at the very least). Fleeing the US with those children would simply guarantee their being given over 100% to their father, which might not be a terrible thing. It's too bad Britney has convinced herself that she's the misunderstood heroine in her very own real-lfe romance novel, because I don't think this thing is going to play out at all the way she believes. I've had nothing but contempt for her in the past, but now I'm just starting to pity her, because it's become painfully obvious that she's in desperate need of some intense psychological intervention, and I shudder to think what will become of her if she doesn't get it.

Valerie

Britney needs to sit down and get herself straightened out, whether it takes rehab or some other kind of professional help... If she cared so much about her kids she would stop acting like a 19 year old with a drug problem and a fake ID. Every time she acts like a train wreck, she gives Kevin more proof that he is the only sane parent. And that's pretty sad.

amazed

#59 by Debbie/CASA (Court Appointed Special Advocate) from Colorado

First of all I commend you on your job, it's not an easy one esp why you try to keep a mother & her child(children) together. You have the plain facts in front of you, you know what is going on in the homes & their lives. But for you to blanlty accuse Brit of doing drugs @ home, not being with the kids is low ... you have no proof what so ever, none of us do. We only see what the raz tabloids want us to see, the bad side. We don't get the whole story or picture ... she is shown with her kids, she gets blasted. She is shown going to a nightclub/restaurant without the kids on a weekend (KFed has the kids), she gets blasted for not staying home with them. What si she to do when they're with their father? She is entitled to go out too just like he does. I'm not saying she is an angel, no one is, we all make mistakes.

Once again, we should not be accusing her of doing these things in her home when we really don't have the full truth/fatcs. It's all hear say from the rag sites, sadly their job is to make any celeb look bad. I hope Brit is able to rise above all this terrible gossip & start getting her life together with her children. Everyone deserves a chance! That's all I have to say. I wish Brit well & all the best with her two adorble little boys!

stop the madness

Britney its over,get it? to all her fans a come back is never going to happen

crymeariver

I think UK has strict laws on media and want not. I think she could easily turn around and point out the gang sign KFED did.

tba

Please go to London and stay there; however, the citizens of London should be warned of her entry into the country. If she thinks the paparazzi is bad here...wait till she gets to London.

Rhonda

Some of you are just plain ignorant ,pathetic or majority men. Most mothers are aware that there is no book on raising children and it all depends on the picture you take what facial expression is going to be on there face. Britney's children are her life !! One of the many traits of a good mother I do believe is being a protector. I do believe it took the pap how long to get a pic of the youngest one? Oh wait was it the pap whom made claims of something wrong with him. Well it turns out he is just a precious as her first son and your allegations were incorrect. (Once again) It is sad that should she feel the need to leave her home country to get peace. However, it is the same throughout the world just look at the sad loss of Princess Diana due to the pap! No one other than those directly in the home knows how Brittany is with her children. There have been opinions from former employees and ex spouses but this could be taken as a grain of salt. Opinions are like butts we all have one !! Rest assured I am sure they too are jealous as they are no longer in the luxury boat. It seems to be double standard here as Fed can leave them with a nanny and go partying and this is OK !! I think not !! What is wrong with this world and drama !! Give her some peace and credit !!

Scotty

Britney Spears belongs in England....Don't let the door hit you in the butt on your way out. I'm so sick of reading about her it's pathetic. Goodbye already!

5 cent

Moving to England you say? Jolly good!

You can take the HICK out of the country but you can't take the country out of the HICK.

Do they have double wide trailers in London? If not, Brit will certainly get homesick.

Oh, by the way Britney, it may be best if you could learn to locate ENGLAND on a map before moving there. No, it's Cinderella's castle in Disneyland.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5