Holy War! When Televangelists Attack!

8/23/2007 2:14 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Oh my god! Pentecostal televangelist and women's empowerment lecturer Juanita Bynum was attacked at 4:00 AM in an Atlanta airport hotel parking lot -- by her estranged husband, Bishop Thomas W. Weeks III! Holy s**t!

According to police, the couple fought in the parking lot until a hotel bellman stepped in and broke it up. Bynum told police that her husband "choked her, pushed her down, kicked and stomped her in the Renaissance parking lot." Lordy! TMZ spoke with the victim's sister, Tina Celeb Mugshots -- click to launchCulpepper, who said "Juanita is resting."

Miss Culpepper photographed Juanita's injuries, as seen here. Only the lord knows where Weeks is at this time.

Previous 15 Comments | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18

Jackie Mugane

there are things that we should not be lauging about.we all have times of pain in our lives and some of the comments that i see people making about juanita's attack are uncalled for.lets bear the pain with her for who know what our tommorrwo maybe.I still think she is a wonderful person.lets walk in her shoes

sotcdgw

I know many things but this one thing I know 4 sure.......the enemy of God will use anyone, anything, and anyplace 2 stop His plan from succeding.....But God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
In the Word of God when He uses but God.....everything else is cancelled out........so Mrs.
Bynum........keep on doing what He called u 2 do..........live a life of Praise......not just saying it out of your mouth like your husband...........brother in Christ(Bishop Weeks III).......
u are still human and can be just as vunerable as the next man........you haven't arrived yet..................and I'll continue 2 pray 4 u.....

GiGi

Who are you to Judge if someone is going to hell. On this road to righteousness as humans we are going to make mistakes. And the people who are attacked the most are those who preach the gospel. I myself have been blessed by her books, etc. Okay she's going through something. Regardless, God is still God and you can use this as an excuse not to believe in God. That's your choice. If you sit and make sport of someone else failings, you are closer to hell than that person who made the mistake. At any time they can get down on their knees and repent. Stop criticizing people, you need to check yourself.

soul sister

My heart goes out to this married couple and to all married couples. You all must remember the marriage vows. Fo r better or worse, for richer or poor in sickness and health, till death due us part. Be of good courage. If you let the lord fix it , it will be all right.

gizelle ; to my sister junita keep doing what the lord has for you to do ,everything that is bad will cease my love and peace ab

hello sister keep on doing what the lord has you to do ,because all wrong and evil things will cease may the lord keep you in his perfect will . may love and peace abide with you and your family love always your sister in the lord.

Sam

These people aren't Pentecostal, they are money driven puppets. Pentecostals I know are godly people and do NOT wear make up, nor do the women cut their hair. Most of them don't even watch TV.

Previous 15 Comments | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18