Amy vs. Her Hubby: First Round Knockout!

8/24/2007 12:57 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Amy Roundhouse strikes again!
Amy Winehouse
The Britwreck singer got into a tussle with hubby Blake early Thursday morning -- and the whole thing was caught on camera!

In a series of text messages, the "Rehab" singer told Perez Hilton the whole thing was her fault, saying, "Blake is the best man in the world. We would never ever harm each other ... I was cutting myself after he found me in our room about to do drugs with a call girl and rightly said I wasn't good enough for him. I lost it and he saved my life." Ah, young love.

Amy and Blake were photographed on the streets of London, looking like they'd had a run-in with a Bengal tiger, but turns out it was just a strung-out, 100-pound soul singer on a rampage -- equally as dangerous.

Winehouse has checked in and out of rehab several times in the past few months and has canceled her North American tour. Amy went on to tell Perez that she has no plans on going back to rehab, but rather she just needs "a holiday." Sounds like a fine idea.

Blech

hahahahaha......wow

Get a Clue

She'll be dead in under a year.

LIFE IS LIFE

She need more drugs...

Giggles

Very sad.

lees

give her some more of them horse tranquilizers she likes . . . that'll calm her down!

big joe

# 2 i am with you.

Black Macho Gal

So THIS is what Gene Simmons looked like as a teen!

tammie

While I don't know much about this young woman, I feel bad for her. I have heard her song rehab and she has a beautiful voice. Hopefully she will find peace and get her life together. Amy is very young with a great talent. Keep your head up young lady because you have a promising future.

Vote this douche out of office

So sad to see all these people - this chick, pete dougherty, lindsay, etc. throwing away experiences and priviledge that other more deserving people are killing themselves to attain. It's like they're on a yacht, surrounded by peole dying in the waters below and they're doing everything they can to get OFF the yacht....idiots.

Frances

Do I smell a VH1 Behind The Music

give me a break,,

I hope Amy gets the help she needs,,,
poor girl needs some rehab for a few months

brian scott miller

For the first time ever I feel sorry for her, she just needs love.

lummy

yup she needs a holiday....and the headline will read.."Singer found dead"

Desiree

Geez, this girl is so beyond gutter trash. Why ANY guy would want to even touch such a piece of crap is amazing in itself. Go away, Amy, no words can describe your utter worthlessness.

Jennifer

SHE CUT HIS FACE UP WITH A RAZOR! and then walked down the street with his arm around her, she needs to be institutionalized, rehab?...no no no.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments