Amy vs. Her Hubby: First Round Knockout!

8/24/2007 12:57 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Amy Roundhouse strikes again!
Amy Winehouse
The Britwreck singer got into a tussle with hubby Blake early Thursday morning -- and the whole thing was caught on camera!

In a series of text messages, the "Rehab" singer told Perez Hilton the whole thing was her fault, saying, "Blake is the best man in the world. We would never ever harm each other ... I was cutting myself after he found me in our room about to do drugs with a call girl and rightly said I wasn't good enough for him. I lost it and he saved my life." Ah, young love.

Amy and Blake were photographed on the streets of London, looking like they'd had a run-in with a Bengal tiger, but turns out it was just a strung-out, 100-pound soul singer on a rampage -- equally as dangerous.

Winehouse has checked in and out of rehab several times in the past few months and has canceled her North American tour. Amy went on to tell Perez that she has no plans on going back to rehab, but rather she just needs "a holiday." Sounds like a fine idea.

Prisy

That's crazy.... this chick needs help.... NOW!

lynnae

This whole thing kinda seems like a set-up for attention (now that Kate Moss and Pete are over).. Well done Amy and Blake...well done

Argh!!!

Caught trying to do drugs, won't go to rehab, needs "a vacation", this piece of trash is in major denial and will most certainly be dead soon. Talk about a trainwreck....more like express trainwreck! Why doesn't hubby have her comitted and locked up.....somebody call Dr. Phil!

Cali

These people should be in cages. Animals attack each other like that.

SG

Most likely the only reason her husband was so upset is because he didn't get any! Hope she wasn't sharing a needle with the whore.

I'm really sorry but there is no excuse for this, absolutely NONE! Lots of people have bad childhoods (abuse, rape, etc.) but they are OK and living productive lives. It's up to you to make your life what you want to.

DANI

They both do DRUGS... and are messed up.. I can't see this gal getting better,

I agree with number 2.. sad to say!

Tangie

No one should purchase any cd's---hers or his---stop supporting their drug habit! They both need to be in a hospital, they are both really disturbed!

tiff

>>>>>>>>VOMIT

She did it again

Seems like she can only sing out Rehab and not stay in Rehab

TheONE

WACKO

blackberry_curve is a TRANNY!

Britney Spears has crossed the line. We can put up with a lot of bad behavior but NOT cruelty to animals, We were justifiably worried when Britney bought this tiny twelve week old Yorkie that she named London. If she's irresponsible with kids, how can she be trusted with animals? The Enquirer and dlisted.com has revealed that London now has a BROKEN LEG in a cast. I saw the picture of him in a cast myself! Because Britney put the three pound pup into a crib with her boys and they treated him like a toy and tossed him on the floor where he was found whimpering in pain. Britney's cousin Alli noticed he wasn't walking right and he was taken to the vet. Britney's kids have Kevin to watch out for them - her pets have no one. It's sickening.

REPORT ANIMAL CRUELTY IN LOS ANGELES AT:

www.spcala.org

Stan

haha if Amy's anorexic ass can beat him up, he must be a wimp

rachel

This chick is becoming more of a spoiled j-princess every day!

How many j-princesses does it take to slash up a husband?
Only one, if you are Amy WInehouse!

SHe needs a spanking as much a a stint in rehab.

beware of big dark HERPE caves

I LOVE you Amy!!!!!!!!! U R soooooooooo coool!!!! Love your music!

Kate

I don't know what is scarier, that this actually happened, or that they allowed themselves to be photographed walking the streets looking like this. She is really sick. If you search for images of her around 2003, she looks so healthy, pretty and happy. Now she looks like a crack head and its a shame because she is very talented. I hope she gets help and fast. It doesn't really matter whose fault this fight was, she & her husband need to go their own seperate ways to heal.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments