Nugent Blows a Gasket Over Hillary and Barack

8/24/2007 3:06 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

barack oba,a, ted nugent, hilary clinton, Rocker Ted Nugent referred to Senator Barack Obama as a "piece of s**t" and Senator Hillary Clinton as a "worthless b**ch" in a video making the the Internet rounds today. Wonder how he really feels?

In the video, recorded sometime last week, Nugent walks the stage holding a pair of what he calls "machine guns." "Obama, he's a piece of s**t," Nugent screamed. "And I told him to suck on my machine gun ... and then I was in New York, I said, 'Hey Hillary, you might want to ride one of these [referring to the "machine guns" in his hand] into the sunset you worthless b**ch!"

Senators Barbara Boxer and Diane Feinstein received similar treatment.

Nugent is known for his conservative political views and his pro-gun position. His official website is broken into two parts; music -- and hunting. Says it all, doesn't it?

Buttcrack

Nothing like a poster with the name of 'Dooky' calling someone "unintelligent and inarticulate person". Yeah cause when you use a name Dooky you look WAAAAAAAAAAYYY Brighter. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Congrats

Boy the liberals get pissed when someone puts their guys down...when ALL they do is put ours down. Double standard much!

byrdland49

Freedom of speech allows ALL Americans, not matter how stupid (Mr. Nugent) to say whatever they please. However, freedom of speech does not include threats of violence. While I have no doubt that chicken-hawk Nugent would not do anything to physically harm Mr. Obama or Mrs. Clinton, his followers might well take his words as code to harm them. I believe the FBI should be investigating Mr. Nugent, to insure that he realizes that he cannot threaten presidential candidates, whether he agrees with their policies or not.

Buttcrack

"unlike Nugent, actually contribute something to society."

Have you even read Nugent's BIO?

-A recipient of numerous commendations from state police, sheriff departments, FBI, DEA, U.S. Army and police agencies nationwide, Nugent has been a sworn Michigan Deputy Sheriff since 198

-He has written for more than 20 publications and is the author of New York Times Best Seller God, Guns and Rock 'n' Roll (July 2000), Kill It and Grill It (2002)

-To date, he has released more than 31 recordings and sold more than 35 million albums

Oh and for you that say he's "washed up" as you like to put let me remind you:
- March 13, 2007, Nugent was interviewed on ABC's Jimmy Kimmel Live and performed the songs "Cat Scratch Fever" and "Rawdogs and Warhogs".

Because in order to get on Jimmy Kimmel you have to be washed up.

Making yourselves look bad....

Buttcrack

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA faboofour..... Just like a good liberal...run off and call it 'Hate Speech" ahahahahahahahahaha then Wah Wah Wah Wah cry about it. I say call those number. I'm faxing them right now say how I support Ted Nugent. Thanks.

Funny watching you cry though.

Congrats

Billy Wagner - me too. What about their free speech and ideas that they support so much. EXCEPT of course if it offends them.

Buttcrack

Yeah Ted is a loser not a true patriot like Sean Penn. At least Sean Penn has the ballz to ask the tough questions from great leader like Chavez and Iran's President. Ted is a coward compared to Sean Penn.

Dooky

To #38:

Obviously you haven't heard of something called self-effacing humor. Not the brightest bulb in the package are you ;)

JeffinSac

The reason he had these weapons was he heard there were some Rapper fans in the crowd. :-)

Buttcrack

To: Dooky

Oh so I get. Your a piece of human excrement. I get your witty humor now. So you compare yourself to waste matter (as urine or sweat but especially feces) discharged from the body. Well I guess it's fitting.

How do you like them Bulbs. HA!

Pocahontas

LEGAL HUNTING = DOGFIGHTING HYPOCRITES !!!!!!

A Former Dr Phil Fan

Who is Ted Nugent?

TNPAW

I don't know why everyone has a problem with Ted. First, he has as much right to his opinion as Hillary does. Second, do you REALLY want another 4 yrs. of the socialist Hillary? Do want Bill screwing every ho, he can, in the White House again? Were you not offended that he would disrespect us, the American people? It was not like he couldn't afford a motel. We know what Hillary will do if elected. I don't know if she is a bitch, but she is, for sure, a lesbian. I'm not saying that is a bad thing, I'm saying she is two faced. If she will not be honest about her own sexual perference, then WHY do we think she would be honest about anything else. It was a marriage of convience, for political gains.

Robert

To 322.

Just remember it's THIS president that is keeping your husband and MANY others away from home on over 4-5 back to back tours in the middle east. Maybe you should thank him for that!

Brainy Sly Chic

Why is it soooo hard to be unbiased?! So what if he's a conservative?????! That's what's called 'freedom of speech'!!! Liberals (excuse me - "moderates") are always talking about how everyone has the right to say what they want; but only as long as it's left-winged.

Well I agree with his views, just not how he said it. I believe that using profanity (expose the wreckless ignorance of liberals) is just lowering oneself to a liberals level.

And that's pretty low!