DMX - Where Your Dogs At?

8/25/2007 5:26 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

New evidence has been uncovered in the latest high-profile animal abuse case, this time involving rapper DMX.

In a report from KSAZ-TV in Phoenix, a further search of the property yielded three canine corpses, one of which "seemed to be burned." Also found -- "a large number of weapons, some drug paraphernalia, and a lot of cars that don't match the license plates." Y'all gonna make me lose my mind!

DMX's lawyer, Murray Richman, claims the rapper (real name Earl Simmons) hasn't been to his Arizona home for several months. Richman told TMZ, "Earl had a caretaker, who obviously wasn't taking care. Earl loves those dogs." No arrests have been made.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Only swim in the Ocean

Jamie Foxx is a Moron"

“It’s a cultural thing, I think,” Foxx said. “Most brothers didn’t know that, you know. I used to see dogs fighting in the neighborhood all the time. I didn’t know that was Fed time. So, Mike probably just didn’t read his handbook on what not to do as a black star.”

Although he has a way of lightening even the most sensitive of subjects, Foxx sounded sincere in his belief that the quarterback is not being given a fair shake.

“I know that cruelty to animals is bad, but sometimes people shoot people and kill people and don’t get time,” Foxx said. “I think in this situation, he really didn’t know the extent of it, so I always give him the benefit of the doubt.”

Justme

HES GONNA PULL A LINDSEY LOHAN AND BLAME THE CARETAKER,,,,,,,

USN RETIRED

DUMB ASS GETTO BOYS-Hope DMX and VICK take it up the ASSSS while they look back at their HAS BEEN careers-Damn it's time to LAY-ON HARD TIME for all these SO CALLED celebrities-LOL!!!

Janet

I have been a fan of DMX for years and if its one thing I know is that HE LOVES HIS DOGS, he loves his dogs more than he loves most people.
The article states he has not been to the home in months, how would he know that the doggy caretaker was not taking care of his dogs.'
HE IS NOT MICHEAL VICK.
he loves his animals
I think he should take legal action against the caretaker.

Justme

MR.BLACK I APPLAUD YOU.... SIMPLE AND FACT

Perez Hilton

Why is it some people wear their ignorance like a badge of pride?

bethany

DMX has a PREVIOUS arrest for similar animal abuse in NEW JERSEY

Dig out the dirt on this creep!

bethany

And Janet, how easily duped are you?

No wonder these creeps do stuff like this. Their stupid fans will believe anything

and give them money to do more

Terry

I was waiting for the Lohan "deal " drug bust to go down but the Vick camp has them busy right now it seems. What a piece of dirt, Where is Jesse & Al on this abuse and neglect going on ?
This dose more harm to " your " people then TMZ's robo ho costume remark and Imus put together!
I'm sure it's all a big mistake and because they are black the media blew it all up lol

Irene

Who's his lawyer, AL SHARPTON????

Puh-lease

This needs to be thoroughly investigated, especially if he has a history of animal abuse as one commenter stated.

nysaro

DMX and Ron Mexico would make a nice couple...

Only swim in the Ocean

Hey No Shame, you are proving everyones point here. Learn proper sentence structure and grammar or you will grow up to be just like DMX. The world does not need another one of those believe me.

Perez Hilton

Okay, so I was wrong.

TalkTheTalk

#7 Janet,

Blaming the caretaker and suing him? The caretake clearly had nothing to do with this, and the caretaker isn't the one with other counts of animal cruelty. DMX is. Why are you so blind? DMX did this. Not his caretaker. It's a wonder anyone works for celebrities anymore. They're such babies, especially rap stars, when they don't get their way they don't pay their help, beat them down or sue them. I hope DMX loses everything over this. He is nothing more than a street thug, and a murderous one at that.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments