Nick Hogan

In Serious Car Accident

8/26/2007 10:22 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0827_hogan_fm_bn-1UPDATE: Nick Hogan is reportedly in serious condition, but the passenger in the car sustained more severe injuries. He is listed in critical condition.

Hulk Hogan's son, Nick, was seriously injured in a car accident tonight in Clearwater, Fla.

Law enforcement tells TMZ the accident occurred around 7:31 PM ET. According to police, a Toyota Supra, driven by Nick Bollea (Hogan's real name), was traveling at a very high rate of speed when it lost control and hit a raised median. The car was flipped around and the back end hit a palm tree. The impact, we're told, "destroyed the entire car." The two male occupants were flown by Medivac helicopter from the accident scene to a hospital in St. Petersburg. We're told both men had "very very serious" injuries.

The accident happened on Court Street, a main drag in downtown Clearwater, causing the entire street to be shut down for hours.

No 911 call was made to police. The accident was called in by an officer who rolled up right after the crash happened.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

trekkie73

I hope that little punk Nick goes to jail for a very long time. Im tired of selfish punk teenagers acting like they are the only ones that matters in this world.
I also hope that Nick feel honest remorse for what he caused even though its too little too late.
One last thing: The Hogans need to get their heads out of their butts and stop blaming his friend because he didnt have on a seat belt. No ones falling for that lame excuse.

Hal

Hope everyone will be okay. Prayers are with you all.

dave

whats is wrong with celebrities?

Kourtni

toodeep

Godspeed Nick

eddie

i hope hes alright! Pray for him and the family of the others

Brit

Hey Dave,

Car accidents happen to people everyday you idiot. Let's not be so negative about this, we don't even know if he will survive!

dugh

I hope he is O.K. my prayers are with the Hogan Family

WHAAATTTTT

OMG! That is terrible! I hope he is ok!!! I hope everyone involved is ok. That is so scary! Prayers are with you nick... hang in there!

jim

i live 2 towns over - it would be hard to go fast on court street, its one lane (2 directions)with lots of traffic lights

AJ

Hope he is alright. Sounds like a pretty bad car accident.

inspector gadget

2. I bet he was the cause of the accident. I remember watching one episode where he likes to drive really fast, and then Hulk took him to the police station to watch car accident videos.

Posted at 9:32PM on Aug 26th 2007 by Lordy

audrea

Hope he is okay, am anxious to hear good news! My thoughts are with him and his family!

bob

Perez is beating you guys on all the breaking news tonight. Pick up your game bitches LOL

Naomi

brit -- there is no word on injuries - so why assume that he's dead or even injured

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments