Hulk

Muscles Way to Crash Scene

8/27/2007 9:58 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

A frantic Hulk Hogan got right to the scene of his son's extremely serious car crash last night, just moments after it happened.

WTVT has footage of the wrestler -- clad in his usual tank top and bandana -- talking with paramedics before his son Nick and his as yet unidentified passenger were airlifted to a nearby hospital.

TMZ has just confirmed that Hogan was discharged from the hospital early this morning.

Deb

I feel like I know the family because of their show. This is every parent's nightmare and I will pray for everyone involved. I hope Nick has learned his lesson.

Tonya

I live in Tampa and according to our local news station, Nick's passenger may have brain damage. This is just terrible! I hope no alcohol was involved and they weren't racing. Check it out on TBO.com

concerned parent

TMZ needs to get a life! Taking low stabs at someone who is arriving on a serious accident scene, becuase of their wardrobe is just sick!!! I was also really shocked at how many posters had negative things to say about Nick, like that he deserved to have an accident. Haven't any of you driven poorly, at his age?? Haven't any of you been in a car accident?? I do think he drives too fast, but most people do sometimes. I don't think he deserved to be injured, or his passenger either. What if these were your teens in that situation? You would probably be looking at this in a whole other way, wouldn't you? It's sick that stabs tmz will take at anynoe these days, and even sadder some of the stabs the readers will take. The Hogan's seem like a nice and caring family, which is rare anymore. My thoughts and prayers will be with them, as well as the passenger and his family!

Pat

TMZ, what did you expect him to do, get all dressed up! Any good parent would run out the door in whatever they had on. Hope all is well with everyone involved. The Hulk and his wife are very good parents. Nick, you're going to be grounded for like, knowing you Dad...

phatellen

I pray that Nick and his friends are going to be alright. Well young people and their fast cars most of them really dont think of death or the consequences. Sadly something tragic happens like this. Hulk Hogan is a good Dad and you could see the concern on his face. My prayers are with them all.

H. Braun

I have been in a serious car accident myself.I was not driving the vehicle, but it scared me enough to be safe everytime I get behind the wheel.The accident has already happened and I hope Nick and his passenger are able to recover and move on from their injuries.The family needs good thoughts and prayers at a time like this.Even horriable events are meant to be in some weird way.

Sheen

OMG! I wish the best for the Hogans. They are an awesome family and I hope Nick recovers quickly. Hang in there Linda, Nick is still here.

stuckupsnob

WHY ARE CELEBRITIES STILL DRIVING AROUND? HAVENT THEY LEARNED FROM RICHIES 84 MINUTE JAIL SENTENCE THAT DRIVING IS DANGEROUS AND IF YOU CAN AFFORD 2 HIRE A DRIVER-- DO IT!

Jake

Hogan only cares about covering that bald head of his.

Naples

To TMZ, why would you make such an ignorant remark about Hulk's shirt? Do you think when he got word of the accident he was going to go and change clothes first???? What the heck is wrong with you?
God bless Nick, his family and the other injured boy. You all will be in my prayers.

WHAAATTTTT

oh Thank GOD that he is ok enough to be discharged!! What about the passenger??? is he ok?? Come on TMZ... be on the ball here! So why would you guys call it an extremely dangerous car crash? For the sale-value? Grrr....

BUT.. I am happy everyone is allright (I assume that the passenger is ok too, but he is not mentioned.. if he was really bad I assume TMZ would tell us so.) YAY NICK! Whew you scared the poop out of me last night! I am glad all is well :)

Kelly

Nick drives race cars professionally.....if you watch the show then you know. I'm just glad he is okay and hopefully his friend will be too.

Christine

Life-flighted with serious life threatening injuries and released the next morning?

chicos mom

Anyone who watches the show KNEW this was bound to happen...the kid drives like an animal theyve shown it on the show plenty times.....a drift car racer with an all too powerful souped -up toyota is not a good combination!

ACE