Jodie Foster

A Picture of Beauty

8/27/2007 1:28 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Actress Jodie Foster graces the cover of September's California Style magazine -- and she looks amazing!

But the truly incredible thing is how Clarice goes from looking like she does in this picture from three years ago (left), to looking superlatively flawless today.

Move over diamonds -- Photoshop is now a girl's best friend!

Aging great

Jodie looks great. We've all had an unflattering photo taken from time to time.So she gained / lost weight, was p'shopped for her cover shoot - EVERYONE who appears on a mag' cover is p'shopped / brushed.SHE'S HUMAN and choosing to age naturally - good for her, I'm glad that she has the confidence to do so.She's a great actor and dignified.The world doesn't own Jodie - Jodie owns Jodie.

TheONE

Ugly ass

Glisten Garbor

Closet Case!!

fer real

she is beautiful

gotta getta life

Doesn't really look like a photoshop job to me. Her arms, neck and torso are the same size in both pics-maybe a facelift? Whatever it is, it REALLY works! She is smoking hot!

Mysty Maples

Three years? Want to see photos of how I've changed over the last 3 years? Lost 30, gained back 35, lost 20... grew out my hair, cut it off, colored it...people CHANGE. Don't just assume that she's photoshopped because she looks hot. Jodie Foster is a gorgeous woman. And obviously a secure woman since she allowed paps to catch her looking "normal."

Lisa-Centereach

No photoshop here....I just watched Biography Channel over the weekend and it was on Jodie Foster. They showed her at premieres, red carpet events etc., and she looked stunning at all of them. It seems she just does not wish to get all "dolled" up when she is not working or going to an event.

Tangie

Oh, you can't look good 24/7!

give me a break,,

I've always thought Foster was just an average looking woman,, that is a good actress,, anyone can go have a makeover for a day and look glam,, Jodie has always been noticed for her acting skills ,, not her covergirl looks and playboy body,,,
I think her cover on this mag looks very pretty,, and the picture on the left is what an average day looks like ,, I know I do not get up every day and put on a full face of glam make up ,, I enjoy feeling comfortable,, but when I am going out ,, or needing to glam it up a bit,, I go full out ,, just goes to show you that Foster is a normal lady,,
I totally respect her!
Keep the movies coming Jodie

Cubby

She is a natural beauty, the make-up just enhances what nature gave her and that she has worked to keep. I thing she looks great in both pictures!!!
And why is it the when a woman is talented, strong and smart she is a closet case? How immature and senseless some people are, its just jealously rearing it ugly head!
Jodie Foster is Fantastic!!!!

kelli

I don't care how she looks everyday - at least she isn't drunk, drugged, or in jail. Not only is she a smart business woman - she has class - even on days without make up.

My Main Martyrdom

What is missing from the picture is her holding hands with her female lesbian companion with one hand and shooting the finger at the camera with the other.

Shelley

Jodie is a class act, pretty and a brilliant screen talent--not to mention, she is the epitome of class in Hollywood these days!

gardner

jodie foster has never looked hot or even good. she is however a great actress.

OK

JODY FOSTER HAS ALWAYS HAD A TOMBOY LOOK. SHE IS A PURE BEAUTY. YOU DO NOT NEED MAKE UP 24/7 TO BE PRETTY. EVERYONE LOOKS BAD ONCE IN A WHILE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments