Nick Hogan

Released From Hospital

8/27/2007 12:39 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0827_hogan_fm-1Hulk Hogan's son Nick was just released from a Florida hospital following last night's car crash, which critically injured his passenger.

Seventeen-year-old Hogan crashed his Toyota Supra around 7:30 PM yesterday, according to police in Clearwater. Hogan was allegedly speeding when he lost control and hit a raised median, causing the car to crash into a palm tree.

John J. Graziano, 22, who was in the car with Hogan at the time of the crash, remains in critical condition at the Bayfront Medical Center.

Clearwater Police spokesman Wayne Shelor said the crash remains under investigation, but that alcohol isn't believed to have played a part.

Perez Hilton

Hulk Hogan sure has some worthless kids.

dave

coool!

AM NOT YOUR BITCH, BITCH.

I TURN 30 TOMORROW Y'ALL.

give me a break,,

What a lucky boy,,,, I hope the other guy recovers,,
Is this Nick guy going bald at age 17 ? (i think that the age I've read he is )

big joe

THIS GUY IS WAY TO YOUNG TO HAVE A CAR THAT WILL GO 140 MPH.

HEY HULK DO YOU HAVE ANY BRIAN'S LEFT.

just me

He better count his lucky stars!! (The way that car looked)
He also better be praying to the almighty to save his friend!!

Beckto

I'm sure alcohol wasn't involved. But I'm sure being a wreckless spoiled brat idiot teenager with too much freedom was some how involved... Great job, parents.

lissabell

Hey Big Joe - I'm sure hulk does not have any brian's left!!!! Here's a trick to always remember: Brian - is the name. Bra"in" - are "in" your head. Hope this helps you for the future.

Birch Man

Memo to all celebrity dads; do NOT buy your 17 year old son a fast sports car. Combine the inexperience and arrogance of a 17 year old male brain with 400 horsepower, and you are asking for trouble.

He's lucky he walked away because he should not have.

Mary

Oh, the people who are considered "heroes" and emulated in our society....got to see one of the reality TV shows of this family and it was obvious how the daughter would turn out (next Anna Nicole Smith in the waiting). What father shops for sanitary supplies with his daughter and sells her to the sex magazines?

This young man seemed the most normal of the four of them! Hope his passenger and friend will recover intact!

Loser

When you give a kid a car like that what do you think he is gonna do? Go the speed limit? Yeah right!!!! Linda and Hulk buy your son a bike and save his life if he is not mature enough to go the speed limit. He is spoiled and trying to show off his ride and look what happens. I really hope his friend makes it and I am so happy Nick is alive and released. Parents teach your kids about driving safe.

dakine

How the heck did he crash this car? I can understand him crashing his drift cars on the track, but to not be able to handle a car on the regular road is sad. I hope his passenger is ok.

Erika

yet ANOTHER quasi-celeb on his way to the slammer....

pauliev

Rich kids...hey all you rich kids...I need some attention please. What will the Hulkster do the next time he does this and he dies? Think maybe he should step in and try to put a stop to it? I dunno. Let him keep drag racing so he will get more media exposure since he doesn't have any other talent (Kelly Osbourne) so he might as well kill himself trying.

Hulkster is so blinded by the camera's and his fame and his families worthlessness that he is basically allowing his kid to kill himself.

All in the name of ratings and $$$. So you have to sacrafice a person every now and then, fame is worth the price isn't it???

Lucky Lisa

It's just funny to me that on "Hogan Knows Best" Hulk Hogan is almost OBSCENE in his overprotective nature towards Brooke, yet Nick can apparently run around with whomever and do whatever he pleases. They say the passenger was 22. Not sure about the rest of you, but I can't remember having any 22 year old friends when I was 17!! Maybe Brooke's not the only one that needs a security guard following her around to keep her on point!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments