Nick's Mom Issues a Statement

8/27/2007 2:42 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained a statement from the Linda Hogan, wife of Hulk and mother of Nick. Her son was involved in a serious car accident in Florida on Sunday:
The Hogan family
"My son Nick and a friend were involved in a car accident last night. Nick suffered minor injuries and has been treated and released from the hospital. At this time, his friend, John Graziano remains hospitalized. Nick is currently at the hospital with John and his family. His sole concern is for the well being of his friend. On behalf of my family, we ask that your thoughts and prayers be with John and his loved ones."

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

michelle

first!

illene

I heart the Hogan family

JayBee

Their kids look as old as they do

tmzer

Nice family portrait!! LOL.

jeepwrangler_gal

Ummm...the parents should make the worthless turd go to school and get some skills, because apprently the worthless turd doesn't know how to drive....Nick is a worthless turd

Loser

Linda and Hulk, I really hope you buy your son a bike and not a high speed race car to drive around town to show off. He is so lucky to be alive...I hope his friend makes it through too. Teach your son a lesson and stop spoiling him. You guys are so focused on ruining Brookes life but not on saving your sons life by teaching him how to drive.!!!!!!!!

give me a break,,

Sounds serious ,, the health of this other boy,, John,, I hope he is going to recover,, That is very very sad for this boy Nick to be the cause of this accident of his friend,, I hope he learns his lesson and drives more responsible in the future.

what ?

that s great he is ok , the news really sensationalize things dont they , they said he was in serious condition ! anyway lets all hope his friend makes it through .

michael

I WOULD F*** THAT WIFE SO HARD

Elizabeth

I am praying for you all and the healing of Nick's friend. May God wrap you up in His Everlasting Arms and carry all of you until you get through this. So much to be thankful for this day!

writergal

the accident looked horrible and he's lucky to be alive.

i hope his friend gets better soon too.

L

I hope they burned his license.

Elizabeth

To the posters of comments.....Have some Class you Morons!!

piuntigailydnas

Does anyone know if there was drinking a issue . I feel for the family. I watch the show every week and know they are a very close family and know they must be very shakened by this.

Jillian

ope he pulls through ok :(

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments