Nick's Mom Issues a Statement

8/27/2007 2:42 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained a statement from the Linda Hogan, wife of Hulk and mother of Nick. Her son was involved in a serious car accident in Florida on Sunday:
The Hogan family
"My son Nick and a friend were involved in a car accident last night. Nick suffered minor injuries and has been treated and released from the hospital. At this time, his friend, John Graziano remains hospitalized. Nick is currently at the hospital with John and his family. His sole concern is for the well being of his friend. On behalf of my family, we ask that your thoughts and prayers be with John and his loved ones."

Previous 15 Comments | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20

a concerned fan

To the Hogans,

~I know that alot of people are saying that it's Nick's fault and that he should go to jail, and whatever else they're saying. I just wat to say that it's not Nick's fault, and that it could have happened to anyone. I know that you are a great family and that you really care about each other. But at the same time Linda, Terry, I think you two need to be a little harder on Nick. Famous or not, Nick is a teenage boy and he needs to have rules. I think that you should take his license away for a few days or weeks, whatever it takes to teach him that he could loose his life behind the wheel of a car. They are powerful things and they could change you're life in the blink of an eye.~
~Nick I really hope that you learned a lesson from this, you have to slow down. Leave the racing for on the track. All it takes is one accident to change you're life forever. I don't think that going fast in a car is worth loosing your life.~
~I really hope that you're friend John is ok, and that he makes a speedy recovery.~
~My love and concern to both familys~

Brad Klinger

To the Hogan family, I hope nick is ok and gets better soon and not to worry about the Negative comments. Linda and the Hulkster are great parents, And as for Brooke you need to keep up the great work with your music, And be a great sister for Nick. And you neither not to worry about the Negative Stuff and look at the Postive. I love your show and wish i could meet ya al some time the Hulk was always my bigest eye con.

JENNIFER LAIR

I AM PRAYING FOR ALL OF YOU. STAY STRONG. DON'T LISTEN TO THE MEDIA. THEY WOULDN'T HAVE JOBS IF THEY DIDN'T BRING THE DRAMA. HOWEVER MY HEART AND PRAYS ARE WITH YOU. I AM A HUGE FAN

JENNIFER LAIR

I REALLY HOPE THE RUMOR THAT YOUR MARRIGE IS IN TROUBLE IS FALSE. YOU GUYS HAVE LASTED SO MANY YEARS. THAT HAS TO COUNT FOR SOMETHING.

Jeanette Chestang

I just wanted to let you know that i hope Nick and the whole family can recooperate from this sudden traumatic accident and that i wish you all the best life has to offer and that you can move on. I am a "paranoid" mother of 2 and I love my kids with all my heart. So i felt your sadness as soon as i heard. Well take care and "GOD BLESS YOU ALL"., Your other family in San Diego.look forward to seeing more of the family on T.V.Hope this puts a smile on all your faces."HOGAN FAMILY KICKS A**!!!!!!!!
LOVE YA'LL, JEANETTE

Jeanette Chestang

I just wanna let the families know that i felt your sadness when i heard the traumatic accident and that i hope you recooperate from this and move on. And don't even pay attention to the rude ignorant people out ther saying mean things about your family. They are not in your shoes and don't know what happened they were not there.I am a "paranoid" mother of 2 and i felt your pain.My kids are my heart.GOD BLESS YOU ALL!

mary

HOGAN FAMILY AND JOHNS FAMILY OUR PRAYERS GO OUT TO YOU ALL IM GLAD TO HEAR THAT NICKS DOING OK. AND WE ALL PRAY THAT JOHN PULLS THROUGH AND GOD WILL MAKE SURE HE DOES.WE LOVE YOUR SHOW WATCH IT ALL THE TIME.GOD BLESS BOTH FAMILYS

SARAH

WHAT A SHAME IT TOOK A TRAGEDY FOR HIS PARENTS TO STEP UP
AND ACT LIKE PARENTS NOT LIKE THE FREAK SHOW THEY GET PAID TO DO
ON TV.
HE HURT SOMEONE MAYBE FOR LIFE HE SHOULD HAVE TO PAY SO SHOULD HIS PARENTS ITS ALL IN THE RAISING, SHAME ON YOU NICK!!!!!!!!!!!

vanzantnm

I am completely disgusted by this! Yes Nick is just a teenager and many teenagers drive fast. BUT he's only had his license for a year and look at his driving history! What the heck is wrong with Terry and Linda? They still continue to hand over these very fast cars to a 17 year old obsessed with racing! I watch the "reality" show and Nick is one of the most ungrateful, disrespectful,ignorant kids I've seen in a long time! I'm sorry but I have to blame "Hulk" and Linda on this one. Who gives their 17 yr old a lambourgini to cruise around in? What parents don't discipline their children after repeated moving traffic violations? Now, a life hangs by a thread and you're lucky it's not your son! I feel very bad for John's family. Nick is ok. I don't believe that he is remorseful. This kid has not been taught anything. He thinks the world revolves around him. He's not even a celebrity! Brooke works hard in her singing career. What does Nick do? He speeds along in daddy's cars and picks up girls using his dads name! Why isnt he in school? If he graduated, what about college? He's obviously not very well educated. Hulk, use YOUR money to pay for his education! Stop buying this punk cars! You're gonna lose him to death or prison if you don't stop this now!!!

Sherry

to all u idiots out there....don't blame the car..first of all..if it wasn't a supra that was being driven..they both would have been straight up dead..thats a heavy car....whatever did happen, should have never happened and whatever nick did should not have happened...and i feel so bad for john...but you have to understand that...you stupid people shouldn't blame the car at all!!!! and nick should have been careful and for ne thing he is supposed to be a really good driver...so ppl make mistakes..but this mistake was very harmful and i do hope that someway and some how...john recovers!!!! and the hogans r good ppl...b/c they r real and they actually show real love for each other instead of hate ppl r hating on them..just chill out!!!!! i love the hogans. ne wyazzzzz i do hope that john pulls through and nick next time...don't use daddy's car and do racing w/out the track! and do that in better weather as well!!!! lataer dayz all!!!

The Original D..

sad

the bomar family

we would just like to say, we are vey sorry for what has happend.we know in our hearts that nick would never intentionally hurt anyone.we know its hard for both familys, dont listen to the bad things people say,their not where you are./ just know that GOD is w/ you and nicks friend and his family.all of you are in our hearts and our prayers.GOD BLESS. oh and on another note your show is great,my husband walks around saying "BROTHEERRR".we would love to here back from you but know thats probably not gonna happen good luck toall. sincerely, donnie & donna bomar

lynda

So thankful that it wasn't as bad as it could had been still praying for the recory of Nick and his friend,Me and my family watches ur realatity show Hogan Know's Best,And i think that u Linda and Hulk are wonderful parents and share ur life's with other's.........Been a fan for years.............Luv u ya......

Previous 15 Comments | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20