Amy Winehouse's Caribbean Holiday

8/28/2007 2:04 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

How do you follow a hospitalization for "exhaustion," and cutting yourself and your husband in a bloody brawl? Why, with an island getaway second honeymoon, that's how!

The collapsed, beehived singer let her hair down at a swank resort where she's relaxing with bloodied hubby Blake. Here, Amy reveals that she has other clothing besides denim cutoffs, a crappy gold belt and ballet slippers ... which appear to have permanently marked her feet.

Rehab? Who needs it?!

roy obannon

i thought here name was Amy Crackhouse and why would any self respecting joint let something like that lay around on the beach and not try to bury it?

BLINKING !!

# 63 SPEAK for yourself. I don't like her music NEVER bought her CD and dont plan on it. I HAVE BETTER TASTE. 2nd I can see why I dont like her music. SHE is nasssty. gross and I have seen HOMELESS people cleaner than her. she should be locked up for poluting the air around her. desease infected PIG

Krystilin

#67....track marks???? That is from when she cut herself the other night. Get a clue.

cheryl

She couldn't get any more gross !! what kind of man would want that piece of crap ? Does she ever bath ? Are you sure this is a human being ? as far as i'm concerned this thing is beyond any kind of help at all...Let IT be gone !!

Heather

She looks fine! Everyone is so mean on here. She's on a sandy beach.....I wouldn't expect her feet to be spotless. She is very pretty and I don't get most of you people.

Jenny Crack

Maybe she's trying to air "it"out?

DR.REY

can you say

"FEAR FACTOR"

"FEAR FACTOR"

"FEARFACTOR"

Jus D truth

Krystilin....WHY are you in denial, the Chick is a herion user....YOUneed to get a clue the red line is in perfect line w/a vein

BLINKING !!

OMG Which Island is she on.?? I hope she isnt one my Island. and get in the water with that grossed out DIRT n obviously she has some bugs living on that body.
PLUS NO SAND MAKES YOUR FEET LIKE THAT. that is DIRT from no bathing..!!!!! blaming the sand for her grossness. PLEASEEEEEEE

Krystilin

#80....sorry to disappoint you, I never said the girl didn't use heroin...she admittedly does, I'm just saying its not a track....did you ever hear of anyone "opening a vein" while trying to commit suicide? Never mind....

DR.REY

After she sees this pic, call the paramedics

OVERDOSE AGAIN!

suze

We now know why some people should use a wirebrush to wash, but don't think even that would help

My Main Martyrdom

Please put a red star on it and a sign on it, "Area under repair" free drop.

L.S

OMG these post's are so funny.

Jennifer

A little bit nasty I would say!!