Reichen & Ryan in Six Pack Attack

8/28/2007 11:33 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Reichen Lehmkuhl and his upgrade-of-a-boyfriend, trainer Ryan Barry, are so damned hot! Here they are in their matching swim trunks at the Trevor Project's pool party benefit.

Lance who?

Sweater Vest

@ #54 "Gee Dubya" - Please go back to feeding pageant answers to Miss South Carolina.

Angel

WOW??? What a waste for us girls??? HOT! HOT! HOT! What more could you say???

BEANA

Please people get over yourselves. If they were straight no one would have anything nasty to say. No wonder our country is so scattered in its thinking. You are promoting hatred with the comments you are making. Even though I am a straight married woman I see no problem with the pictures. My best friend and his partner are two of the nicest most giving people I know. They have a happier relationship then a lot of straight people I know. Stop hating or keep it to yourself

JG

Hey 54 - I am a straight Woman, I do not sit in judgement of anyone's lifestyle. I find it amussing that I bet they are 10 times happier and more secure than your ignorant a$$!

TROLL SMASHERS

THAT'S A DAMN SHAME - HOW ARE OUR YOUNG BOYS NOT TO GROW UP THINKING THIS CRAP IS OK, IT'S NOT OK - SO NOT OK.

Brother Harold, S.J.

MY FRIEND WANTS TO KNOW WHICH IS THE WIFE AND WHICH IS THE HUSBAND, AND DO THEY BOTH SWALLOW? THAT SORT OF THINGS MEANS A LOT TO MY FRIEND AIDA.

Whadda-Do

Them things are an exit, not an entrance.

I just want what's best for you and the rest of mankind.

It's not nice to fool Mother Nature.

If you want to do them things, at least wear a dress and some make up too.

Our little ones don't need to see this confusing affection.

Barbara Streisand isn't all that.

Show tunes are boring.

JG

69 - It seems your parents (who I bet are 1st cousins) fooled
mother nature
when they conceived you!

Krystilin

#70....what are you doing? Playing Hockey or something? PUK?????
Find a dictionary in your trailer....probably under the cat litter...

kim

Dang what a waste If they werent gay I would love to be the middle of that sandwich..lol But its thier life all the power to em goodluck... :)

Merry Christmas

krystilin #60 - I disagree. Pro-gay posters are just as obnoxious as the anti-gay crowd. You called them "morons" and "homophobes." You are no more intelligent than the next guy. Some people just don't get it - not everyone has to accept it. It's pretty simple. You just want to read into it and analyze the crap out of it.

janet barker

If I was playing hockey it would be puck puck puck

homophobes are bigger losers than britney spears

77, sorry. The pro-gay posters are smarter. Not saying both sides don't have their share of morons, but in this case? We win. Fewer grammar mishaps, bigger words, proof of open minds and the ability to think a little deeper. Sorry, but it's true. Ignorance breeds ignorance. The anti-gay bs in this post is proof of that.

Now run along and campaign for those GOP senators who're probably off spending your tax dollars on trips to Brazil to cruise hot boys.

Tygrlad

Hey,
I was working the Trevor Pool Party. Trevor Project is a SUPER WORTHY cause and my hats off to ANYONE who supports it. One of things I was doing for the party was running around putting temp tattoos on the guests (HOT GUYS) and I had the privlege of putting tattoos on Reichen and his BF , can we say fun?
Anyway, I really dont understand all the hate comming from? Its just a picture of two HOT guys. If no one knew they were gay, no one would have said anything. Worst yet, if they were 2 females the same people bitching woould be lamenting why they werent kissing. Just curious, why is it OK with Homophobes that two hot lesbians can be seen makeing out but forget it when its 2 guys. ?

George I Think I Got It

OMG ... I swear, there is something so NOT gay about this. I think they're just doing gay just for the publicity.

I mean, seriously ... WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE?????