Britney Fashion Violation -- The Inner Dialog

8/29/2007 2:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Gee willikers, it must be true what they say about blondses! Ever since I reblondered my weave I'm just so frazzazzled! First I forgot to put some pants on with this top, then I ran outta gas, then I got me a pucking farking ticket! Well, at least I founded my fave-rit cowgirl boots! Yee haw! I love me these boots! I'm a Rodeo Drive cowgirl!

You know, I'm gonna pop into this here store and buy me some pants. Oh, look, I can see mah tushers in the door glass! Look how cute my tushers are! That's hot! Oh, I can't say that -- that socialist Paris says that. I'm gone have to get me some tradermark sayin' too. Um, like, "I'm fun!" or mebbe, "Ding dang!" Yah! Ding dang! Ding Dang!! And there's the paperozzis, yay! I'm gone be on TMZ again today. I do loves me that TMZ, y'all!

Love me this green pockerbook -- it's so gigoontic. Oh, heckers, ding dang! I still got Jayden's pooty diaper in thar! Shoot! PeeeeAeeeeeee U! Oh, hell, Sean's diaper's in thar too! I'll just buy me some perfume in here! I better text nanny and see what the boo boos are havin' fer vittles. Might have to git some drive thru on the way home! Ding dang! Yup, I lurrrrv it!

felixluv

IT'S ALL 4 ATTENTION PEOPLE, DON'T U GET IT? I GUESS IT'S WORKIN?

MeMe300

Does she know her career is Herstory. It's a bust, over, done. Find a day job chick.

Petite

PUBLIC INDECENCY! WHERE'S A COP WHEN YOU NEED ONE?!?!

newsflash

There's that line where sexy becomes rough, and it's been crossed here.

It's sad no-one seems to be around to take her to one side and tell her - on those occasions I've been advised to get better underwear I've been grateful.

Maybe I should fly my brother over. He'd tell her straight, and send his wife out to buy her a skirt and some granny knickers (i.e underpants) whilst he was at it.

Raul

Wow, TMZ....very harsh. I'm disappointed.

Trina

just my opinion -

I know!! Seriously, she's fired her all her handlers, she won't stay home for more than 20 minutes, and does she not own pants!?!?

I don't feel bad for one second. If she wanted privacey, she'd STAY HOME!
And pants wouldn't hurt her out either.

Merry Christmas

Is this woman EVER going to get her act together? She is not a kid anymore - she's a mother of 2 children and her behavior is disgusting. Get your act together you stupid, stupid fool! While you're out and about, go get your head checked out - for real.

Jillian

OMG someone buy this girl some clothes and some pants THATS A SHIRT IDIOT. Britney Britney Britney you should really go on What Not to Wear. Everyone is sick of lookin at your nasty ass.

Kris Peterson

She's got to quit showing her a__ in public. She is going to lose her kids. This isn't funny anymore. It's serious. She had better get herself together or she will be paying Kevin and Shar to live for the rest of her life. HOW DUMB IS SHE?????? Daymm!!

Corey Haim is HOT

Oh gross,
this is not a good sight,,
But,, it's funny!!
love to watch this trainwreck!!
HiHo Spears Azz is stickin out again!!
hahahahaha

mikey

I guess you have to be a heroin addict who tries to kill themself to get respect!

Jemima Puddleduck

Brit needs to put some clothes on that fat a$$ and thunder thighs. DAM*!

Give Me A Break

My guess is she's banished anyone who isn't a yes man in her life. Only those who kiss her ass will be allowed into the inner circle it seems. Too bad she doesn't see them for the leeches they are. Those aren't kisses on your ass Britney- they're the sucker-mouths of parasites latched on to yer asscheeks.

Fly on The Wall

Brit is awsome - why be on her ass for a short top. If these raps hoods can wear their pants down to their knees - then brit can wear anything she wants.

Rosey

Well another day and another Britney! It will never end......she absolutely loves this. OMG just think of all the fun her sons are going to have when they grow up showing off pictures of their "mama!"
She looks like she is really getting fat from all that junk she eats at midnight every night. My, my such trash!