LC Knocks 'Em Off Their Feet

8/29/2007 12:44 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lauren Conrad of "The Hills" was spotted at LAX airport yesterday as she returned from Las Vegas, where she was promoting her new fashion line. Be on the lookout! Junior fashionista on the rise!

The MTV starlet didn't need to push cameras out of the way -- just one look from LC caused a photog to topple! Use those telekinetic powers, girl!

LC was looking refreshed and not the least bit concerned that her ex, bad-boy Jason Wahler was newly engaged. Maybe, relief was the look she was going for!

Kate

This is so pathetic. So all it takes to have a clothing line is "star" on a scripted reality show and have a public "fight" with your former BFF? Didn't this girl drop out of college? What happened to the days of actually proving yourself and working hard? What has she proven to the public to think her clothing will be successful? I am so sick of these fashion wannabes coming out with clothes. Her clothes will end up on the bargain rack next to Eve's failed fashion line.

Merry Christmas

designer...more like Garbage Alley.

Katie

wow.....so many jealous people. Kate, get your facts straight before you comment. Lauren transfered to FIDM in LA...she didn't drop out. She has been working hard, interning at Teen Vogue and going to school. She probably works harder then you. She has wanted to start her own fashion line for years, so I say good for her!!!!

TexMex

I dont really like Audrina!!! Im just trying to get to LC and LO......I want a threesome with those two........Justin Bobby.......

Kate

#17....I apologize for not knowing she was still in school. But that also proves my point. She is still in school. How many students do you know are given the opportunity to create their own clothing line? None, because they are still learning. She is being handed this opportunity based soley on the "fame" acquired by her realtity show. I am not jealous. I just think it is sad in today's society we make celebrities out of people who do nothing to deserve it. Her fashion line doesn't stand a chance. She is hot at the moment but in a year from now? Look at the fashion greats (Donna Karen, Calvin Klein, Dolce & Gabbanna,etc) and tell me which one didn't finish school and didn't EARN their way to their own label?

Naples

Why does TMZ keep taking off Spencer Pratts rude, childish comments? Once again, it proves everyones notion that TMZ is on the take with Spencer Pratt.

Merry Christmas

This topic is fodder for the kiddie pool. I need to go see what the adults are doing.

Garth fan

Team Lauren! I'm excited for her and I will check out her fashion line for sure.

Garth fan

Why is TMZ not posting my comments? They are positive about Lauren so I guess they just want people to bash her. Learn how to be fair TMZ!

Insider

LONDON

I LOVE L.C. PPL NEED TO STOP HATING ON HER CUZ SHE HAS HER OWN SHOW. YES IT'S ALL ABOUT HER. HEIDI AND SPENCER ARE A THIRSTY ASS COUPLE USING HER SHOW FOR FAME. BTW I CAN'T WAIT FOR LAUREN'S CLOTHING LINE TO COME OUT! TEAM L.C. ALL THE WAY!!

TALIA

LC You are a pathetic JOKE!!!!!!!! PLEASE GO AWAY

TALIA

NOW THAT iM ENGAGED MAYBE THE THREE OF US CAN MAKE A NEW "MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVIE" ?

Another Blonde LC hater from the HIlls

We went to HS together.... I didn't think she'd make anything of art schoolthen.. and she hasn't she capitalized on her show... so good for her at least she'll make money selling herself like I said she would... Oh yeah and Hiedi and Spence.... Get a life.

Emily

Lauren, is awsome . She is so talented. theres alot of Haters out there u dont like successfull young women. But I will defenity check out her clothes. Go Team Lauren. Congrats on your new line, and our your show, im hooked on it. So keep on bringing some good stuff. Bye the way your the prettiest girl on the show...

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments