Zahara Rides in Grand Style

8/29/2007 12:39 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

International jetsetting superbaby Zahara Marley Jolie-Pitt was seen riding in a horse drawn carriage through Central Park on Tuesday, accompanied by her father.

The lucky tot chose to sit on her dad's lap to observe the NYC peasants, and tiring of that, rode shotgun.

Her mother is returning from a visit to war refugees and the troops in Iraq.

LittleTigerBite

How cute! Gotta LOVE Brad for being such a GOOD father to all his Children!

TheONE

WHO CARESSSSS

Chris

I'm not trying to be mean and I know she's younger, but why is Shiloh hardly ever with the rest of the family on their outings?

Ms. Giant1

Cute!!!!!!!!!! BUT!!!! plz get someone to do that baby's hair... she's adorable, buy a comb,brush& baretts and call me in the morning Angelina, your children are absolutely beautiful!!!!!!!!!! Could I be your nanny just to comb her hair!!!

megn

Adorable family, lovely father. Children remember one on one time with their parents! Zahara is a middle child and middle children need the extra!

Jillian

Awww shes so cute. Brad is such a good daddy.

Boxy Roxy

She's really the spawn of Wanda Sykes. Look at her! It's TRUE!!!

anthonysdreamgirl**

I don't know, Jaime, baby patrol, why don't you write a letter and ask? Are you always with every member of your family at all times?

Jillian

#2 Shiloh is hardly seen because she is so young. The other kids are 4+ so i say they are going to wait till she around 4 to bring her along with them all the time.

Seriously

ADORABLE!!!!!!!

Chris

Hey 12:04- what part of "I'm not trying to be mean" did you not understand? I was asking a simple question and of course the ignorant people come back with the ignorant comment.

Thank you Jillian for answering in a civilized way. I'm not a Brad and Angelina follower so I did not know.

come on

Ya know how come no one comments on how unhappy these kids always look. I have never even seen Zahara smile. And I agree that Angelina should stay home and be a mom. I guess she doesn't see the huge effect she can have on only 4 people, she's too worried about 4 billion. I for one believe that being a good mother is one hell of an accomplishment, she should focus on that one.

teeks

That girl is the most unhappy-looking child I have ever seen. She always has this miserable look on her face.

Rockmelon

Gee. It must be me, but I don't think she's cute. She always looks so stern! Rarely see her smile. Just like the other kids. They all act like they are on tranquilizers. Maybe botox too.

Seriously

HEY! I know why they don't bring Shiloh out very much. Angelina doesn't like Shiloh. She even said the equivalent of such in an interview. Remember when she said she did not feel compelled to show Shiloh as much love as the adopted ones, because Shiloh has never had to struggle - or something really stupid like that. You barely ever see Angelina holding Shiloh, but you will see Brad holding Shiloh. Angelina just does not love Shiloh as much as she loves the others - probably something to do with her bad relationship with her Dad, if you were to delve into her troubled psyche OR psycho. LOLOLOLOLOL Brad and Angelina will not last forever. They will separate, and Brad will do his best to take Shiloh with him............

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments