Angry Dick Explodes on Photog

8/30/2007 10:11 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Andy Dick pulled a Brad Garrett on a TMZ photog last night, smacking the crap out of a camera and ripping the snapper's shirt right in the middle of Hollywood.

It all went down outside of Opera nightclub, where Andy embarrassingly tried to get in wearing shorts -- a big dress code no-no. After his rejection was caught on tape, Andy talked his way in, but emerged a short time later. Obviously irritated, Dick took his frustrations out on the wrong guy. After wildly swinging at the photog, Andy chased the shooter down the world famous Walk of Fame. The snapper took off, hoping to get away from the bottle-chucking comic, but every time he turned around, Dick kept coming like a serial killer in a bad '80s slasher flick!

As Dick insanely cackled, a passerby shouted "F**k 'em up Andy!" Fortunately, Andy was too out of shape to catch him a second time -- and finally gave up.

wa wa waa

I'm first! Andy is the funniest comedian that ever lived!

Kate

This photographer must be stupid. Everyone knows how mentally unstable this idiot is. Why even go there?

superchunk

Andy needs a good solid beating. I mean a real ass-kicking.

Ewwww

He's the new Sean Penn..er Hugh Grant, I guess.

ANGIE BABY

This dude is a walking time bomb. We will probably find him dead one morning after passing out from his own vomit, in a pile of his own filth. Sorry to be so graphic, but that's what I see when I look at this freak-- he's coming undone! He is not, nor ever really was, very funny...he needs to clean up his act-- between his lewd behaviour to his language and the way he acts in public..someone give him an ass kicking quick!

barb

His last name fits!!! Total waste of space.

tydan

he looks like he has AIDS

Joe C

This has got to be the funniest Video I have ever seen at TMZ.com
I think it even plays out better without sound. A silent Horror Film....

No...just...no

Gimme a break - the article makes it sound like an angry confrontation but the video looks more like too giddy lovers chasing each other around the bedroom.

I'd expect better....TMZ is becoming more and more like The Enquirer every day....reality is much more interesting than this exagerated fluff.

river rat

Why would anyone want his picture anyway? He is so at the bottom of the food chain.

interested canadian

if photographers keep sticking their faces in other peoples faces they might get punched.but then the 1st ones yelling would be the celebs who dont get the attention they want.the photographers need to be polite and these so called stars have to remember they arent the glamourus stars of the 40s and they should be glad someone wants to take their picture for their so called talents.

Seriously

Andy is funny. He does some yucky stuff sometimes, like becoming intimate with himself in an alley after closing time, several years ago, but he always has a smile. I think it was funny.

The worst part about this footage is the camera bouncing around, it tends to make the viewer feel sick. If you could fix that, then I say you got a winner of an idea: Insight the object of focus to chase you, while yelling profanity, down the street! BRILLIANT!!!! I hear awards ceremony!!!!!

castra regina

The last name certainly fits.

observer

One of the most repulsive, disgusting people in Hollywood.

scott

#11 -- I agree, looks like the latest form of hollywood foreplay to me.

#9 -- you need to suck yourself. What a stupid comment.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments