Nick Hogan -- My Supra Is "A P***y Magnet"

8/30/2007 12:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Nick Hogan boasted to a magazine not long ago about how girls' panties "start dropping off" at the mere sight of his yellow Supra -- that is, of course, until it ended up in a hideous heap of metal after he totaled it last weekend, leaving his friend John Graziano in very serious condition.

What's more, in an interview in the upcoming Rides magazine, Hogan brags that he got let off not once, but twice by cops, after going over 100 mph in one of his other cars, a silver Viper, because he's a Hogan, and that he didn't get a ticket on the same trip until he was stopped doing 123 mph in a 50 mph zone. Cops said yesterday that a silver Viper was the other car involved in the accident.

Elsewhere, Hogan boasts about "dusting" a Ferrari, "stomping out" a Lamborghini, and even racing his parents and sister in their rides. He also posed for a snap -- with his beloved Supra, which he called "the god of the import tuners."

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Orlando

Hey Douche bag, where is your car now? and he was probably racing his father

Seriously

I hear a BIG FAT SPANKING on his little bare BUTT..............with a gigantic belt!!!! Get ready to CRY Nick, you big baby!!!

tj

His words will haunt him. Sad.

Merry Christmas

No more Mr. Nice Guy. Law enforcement better do its job! I hope this boy learns his lesson. A little humble pie would do nicely.

dubois

i hope he goes 2 jail!

mark

A bit full of yourself aren't you? JERK!

Musiclover

Gosh, this guy is thinking with his weener only, lol. P***y magnet? Right. When I see those gafones rolling up the street I turn my head the other way. Like my friend said in school, these dudes are substituting with extra machismo for what they lack themselves!

Dawn Day

How sad that he needs a car get to any p***y. Doesn't say much about his character, huh?

Terri

Grow up stupid

Seriously

His Dad has a silver Viper, and even though they say it was NOT the Hulkster that was involved as that second car, I believe it WAS.......that is how his dad got there so quickly. Nick was ahead of him.

Stan

tired of these kids and sisters and brothers of celebrities getting attention.

JJ

Get a life you little bum.....you almost killed a kid who is far more worthy that yourself you spoiled lttle bastard...........

Me

People like him have no regard for the lives of others. He's going to kill someone some day, and I'd say he came close to killing his friend. I bet that won't even stop his aggressive driving habits.

austinreader

I'm beginning to think what the cops said about Hulk not being involved is a part of a cover up. It just doesn't add up. He might not have been driving, but the timing of his appearance at the scene just doesn't jive with what is being released in the public.

As for Nick's comments? I wonder how many girls will be dropping their panties after he is a convicted felon.

Brit is a f*ck up

He better pray to his God that the man in the car w/him survives!!

That's really piss poor of his mentality!! And racing his Mom & Dad & sister?
They are all idiots too for condoning this behavior!!

Grow up Nick!!