Nick Hogan -- My Supra Is "A P***y Magnet"

8/30/2007 12:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Nick Hogan boasted to a magazine not long ago about how girls' panties "start dropping off" at the mere sight of his yellow Supra -- that is, of course, until it ended up in a hideous heap of metal after he totaled it last weekend, leaving his friend John Graziano in very serious condition.

What's more, in an interview in the upcoming Rides magazine, Hogan brags that he got let off not once, but twice by cops, after going over 100 mph in one of his other cars, a silver Viper, because he's a Hogan, and that he didn't get a ticket on the same trip until he was stopped doing 123 mph in a 50 mph zone. Cops said yesterday that a silver Viper was the other car involved in the accident.

Elsewhere, Hogan boasts about "dusting" a Ferrari, "stomping out" a Lamborghini, and even racing his parents and sister in their rides. He also posed for a snap -- with his beloved Supra, which he called "the god of the import tuners."

Brooke

TOO BAD THIS TMZ PIC IS OF A YELLOW VIPOR!!!! DOH!

patty

Nick Hogan bragged in an interview that the cops let him off two times when speeding..If this is true..I HOLD THE POLICE DEPARTMENT AS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE INJURY OF JOHN AS WELL AS NICK. WHO SAYS MONEY DOESN'T PAVE THE WAY?? I have a distinct feeling that police have turned their heads more than one time as he speeds down the road in his beloved "yellow Supra." And Nick's parents are also responsible!!

TB

The entire thing makes me sick and to think that he was only hurt a little and released from the hopsital while his friend is probably brain dead. What a piece of crap.

Courtney

Odd...I thought it was a tree magnet.

tired of cry baby

hey tmz, he's posing with a viper not the toyota, if you cannot get the picture right, then how do we know your getting the rest correct?

Chilly

Sadly, Even if his friend should die, Being that nature of our stupid celebrity obsessed society he will probably get no more than probation. We need to overhaul our laws in this country to start holding EVERYBODY to the same rules.

If they do prove it was his steriod brain damaged father racing him I hope someone does some vigilante justice on both their asses.

littlebit

HEY TMZ YOU SHOULD NOT HAVE THAT LITTLE BRAT'S PICTURE ON YOUR WEB SITE. MAYBE YOU SHOULD HAVE THE PICTURE OF THA AMERICAN HERO THAT IS IN THE HOSPITAL.

me

I am curious why his parents did nothing to deter him from such irresponsible and dangerous behavior . I recall watching an episode of their reality show where they were interviewing body guards for Brooke , Hulk was soooo picky , of course he wanted to make sure his daughter would be safe . What about Nick ? Why did they not take his keys away or do something to teach him a lesson, something to prevent the situation from resulting in such a tragedy ? It is truly sad that it had to take a sittuation like this before something is done . I hope now he has learned his lesson , unfourtunatley it had to be at the expense of his friend .

Idiots!!!!

Way to represent America you idiot! Your 'best bud' puts his life on the line overseas, leaving his family and friends behind, to come home to your ignorant, disrespecting 'friendship' and this is how you thank him for his service? By speeding around and nearly killing him on American soil???? You little brat. You should have been sent to a military academy and learned a little RESPECT for this great country, and those who serve it and live in it. Your silver spoon is so far up your a$$ that you can't read the speedometer or the speed limit signs??? What, your daddies name isn't enough to get you some attention, you have to go and nearly KILL someone to get noticed??? Let me clue you in Hulk Jr.... The only panties you're gonna see fallin' are the ones around your ankles in the shower in jail. And if that soldier dies, you sure as hell are gonna deserve every single second of it.

Did your parents forget to raise you with respect for human life? Or did you just flip them the bird as you passed them on your drag stip drive way. You rotten little piece of over-privelaged celebuspawn. You are the epitome of pathetic. Enjoy your 15 minutes of fame. I'm sure your family will be so proud.

rosie

I totally agree that the parents are surely to blame for allowing this damn punk to continue to drive. I have never been impressed with Linda or Terry Bollea. They are poor excuses for parenting and that their method of parenting would be put on television sickens me. Their kids are under-educated, spoiled brats. And don't give me the home schooled crap. It is obvious what they have learned at home...nothing except that the world and their folks owe them everything. I am furious that the very people we pay to protect us on the roads let little jerks like Nick Bollea off the hook and send him on his merry way. Shame on you! As for the ignorant crap that comes out of Nick's punk mouth, he learned it from his idiot parents. I have not one ounce of respect for the Bollea family or for VH-1 for that fact for putting crap like that on. Thank goodness for History Channel. No matter how this all turns out, that punk will be back on the road, with or without a license. And his useless parents will still kiss his worthless ass. Yes I am mad. I am sick and tired of these off spring with ignorant parents getting off. To the Bolleas, wake your stupid asses up....your son may have killed someone. Take every damn privilege away from him and make him get a job. Not racing cars but a real job. He probably doesn't even have the intelligence to flip burgers. But get both of those young adults off of their silly asses and out of the gym and into the work force. Have them make something of themselves other than sucking off the name of a washed up wrestling clown and his bleached blond wife.

patty

Nick brags in an article he did with Rides Magazine about his hot car and driving..how cops had let him off two times going over 100 MPH and 123MPH in a 50 MPH zone?? And the worse is he brags about how he has raced against his parents and sister..leading me to believe that the car he was racing that was the same make and color as his dad's was in fact a Hogan family member..and with he past history of the cops and their generosity to Nic Hogan, it is realistic to consider that they are covering up the fact it was Hulk, Linda or the sister!! His timely arrival from where the accident occurred is suspicious..

If the above is true, then it would seem it is possible that the dog fighting football player is a better role model than his parents...

boomer

This kid is pathetic. If the Hulk doesn't reign his kid in for this, I've lost all respect for him. He shouldn't be given all these cars without learning to be responsible. Give me a break. He's only had his license for a year. This kid needs to learn a hard lesson and sit in jail with some hard-timers for a bit. I hope he has learned his lesson. He almost or has almost lost a friend from his carelessness. I hope he grows up and fast!

tmzfan

I wonder if he thought about the other people's life he was endangering by speeding??? Innocent people that had nothing to do with him or his special cars!!!!!!

Evan

You know, the blame starts with his bleached blonde brainless parents. Daddy Hogan was probably racing him at the time and that's why he was at the seen so quickly. This whole family is a waste of sperm. I hope John's family gets a good lawyer and sues the Hogan family and law enforcement gets tough on this bunch of losers.

cha

The yellow supra was his father's and the green one was his. He dad had it repainted to yellow about 2.5-5 years years ago. Stupid kid, I hope the book is thrown at him.