Nick Hogan -- My Supra Is "A P***y Magnet"

8/30/2007 12:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Nick Hogan boasted to a magazine not long ago about how girls' panties "start dropping off" at the mere sight of his yellow Supra -- that is, of course, until it ended up in a hideous heap of metal after he totaled it last weekend, leaving his friend John Graziano in very serious condition.

What's more, in an interview in the upcoming Rides magazine, Hogan brags that he got let off not once, but twice by cops, after going over 100 mph in one of his other cars, a silver Viper, because he's a Hogan, and that he didn't get a ticket on the same trip until he was stopped doing 123 mph in a 50 mph zone. Cops said yesterday that a silver Viper was the other car involved in the accident.

Elsewhere, Hogan boasts about "dusting" a Ferrari, "stomping out" a Lamborghini, and even racing his parents and sister in their rides. He also posed for a snap -- with his beloved Supra, which he called "the god of the import tuners."

Johnny SoCal

52. dont be so hard on him!
hes just a teen
he probally feels bad enough already :'(

Posted at 11:50AM on Aug 30th 2007 by Hershey kissez
==
I hope he kills someone you love during his next race!

420

what a tool! that kid cracks me up. does he really think he is a tight? aww how sad

RON

Hey HULKSTER were YOU racing your KID?

PMW

His father was there right after the accident because he was driving the other car. It will come out , wait and see.

breaking rocks

There is only one thing worse than being an idiot -- It's being an idiot and then bragging about it.

I guess that makes Nick an idiot.

The reallity is, in 10 years nobody is even going to know who Nick Bollea is or even cares.

Kenneth

I hate it that celeberites get off easy all the time. If I was a cop and I will be soon so You Boella family watch out if you come to Missouri because if I catch you going that fast in my city you will be seeing bars. I think when you are going that fast your car should be considered a weapon, and if you end up killing someone you should be convicted of murder no manslaughter. I have a lot of respect for Hogan but when you start doing stupid crap like this thats when I draw the line.

rfasoccermom

Let's see, the kids 17 years old, and from what I read the other day he's already had 4 speeding tickets....2 of them where for going over 100 mph. There is no way that the legal system should be letting this spoiled brat drive. Obviously his parents don't care that he's a menace. I"ve got 2 teenage boys and I told them from day one.... "you get one speeding ticket and you're done driving". Period. Looks like all of the Hogans need to grow up, not just Nick. WAKE UP MOM AND DAD HOGAN!!!!

From one woman to others...

Sugar,
I think your right! I think it was his Dad he was racing, how else could he have got to the scene so Fast?
Take them both to Jail!

Devoted Brit Fan

What a complete moron. I hope that Terry wasn't the one driving the silver viper or that family is going to be in huge trouble. I hear his friend has brain damage now. Way to go Nick, was it worth it for a couple seconds of adreneline? BTW, that car he is posing with in the pic posted is not his Supra. That would be a Viper. His Supra is in the back next to the green Supra. Just sayin...

mdg

I hope they throw the book at him -- and teach that kid a lesson. If his father was involved, then I hope his dad pays as well. There's a kid sitting in a critical care unit because he was racing and being irresponsible.

mikeymike

Its very simple THE BOY CAN"T DRIVE. Suspend, revoke his death permit.... no worries, no insurance company will carry him now. I feel for the kid that is still in the hospital... Semper Fi my friend.

question?

So I heard that daddy Hogan was on the scene real fast. The other car got away. Do you think Hulk was driving the other car? That would be a mess, huh? Where was brooke?

henry

junk.... he and his car, pieces of junk!

"Rowdy" Roddy Piper

The Hulksta should pile-drive his lame ass.

What are you that Stupid?

What a dumbass kid