Nick Hogan -- My Supra Is "A P***y Magnet"

8/30/2007 12:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Nick Hogan boasted to a magazine not long ago about how girls' panties "start dropping off" at the mere sight of his yellow Supra -- that is, of course, until it ended up in a hideous heap of metal after he totaled it last weekend, leaving his friend John Graziano in very serious condition.

What's more, in an interview in the upcoming Rides magazine, Hogan brags that he got let off not once, but twice by cops, after going over 100 mph in one of his other cars, a silver Viper, because he's a Hogan, and that he didn't get a ticket on the same trip until he was stopped doing 123 mph in a 50 mph zone. Cops said yesterday that a silver Viper was the other car involved in the accident.

Elsewhere, Hogan boasts about "dusting" a Ferrari, "stomping out" a Lamborghini, and even racing his parents and sister in their rides. He also posed for a snap -- with his beloved Supra, which he called "the god of the import tuners."

Charlotte

I bet the Hogans don't want John to get better. If he does he will be able to tell what really happened which is they were racing Nick's dad.

Boo Hoo

Per Fox News this morning, John Graziano has swelling in the brain so bad they cannot operate on him yet. I am in the medical profession and have seen this to many times to mention. I guarantee they already removed a piece of the guys skull due to the swelling. If he does not come out of the coma soon and he is brain dead, they will be donating his organs before you know it, compliments of the Hogan family. I'm sure the option of donating his organs has already been discussed with his family. It sounds morbid, but they don't wait to suggest that. They have laundry lists of people waiting for organs.

AmyBlamey

I live in Tampa and used to work on Court St. in Clearwater where that idiot kid had the accident. It HAD to be Hulk driving the silver Viper - Clearwater, FL is NOT Beverly Hills - you NEVER see a car like that here!!! 15 years of driving around Clearwater, I have NEVER seen a silver Viper! And that particular police dept. is nothing but a good ol' boys network so a cover-up wouldn't surprise me at all. Hopefully they'll get busted under all of the media scrutiny.

djdw61

Oh man. If he was racing his Dad in the Viper...Oh damn. They are both in boatloads of trouble!!!

Boston Kate

What BS -- John Graziano survived 2 tours in Iraq only to be put in a coma by this Fool. What a waste of space this loser is. WTF is wrong with his parents, and WTF is wrong with the cops/RMV in Florida? This piece of trash should have had his licensed revoked the first time. How old is this loser, anyway 17 or 18 at most? The system has, once again, let us down.

sandy

I sure hope somebody emails his smart-ass comments to the FHP so they can research and find what sorry ass cop let this OBNOXIOUS LITTLE CREEP go after being caught speeding at over 100 mph! The Hogan's set this little man syndrome punk up to have a wreck and kill someone! Daddy buys him a racecar? And HOW did thid little tard get to be licensed to be a race car driver on the tracks? There is no way he should be licensed to race, he's a threat to everyone else driving on the highways, and the fact that a silver viper was also involved, want to wager he was racing DADDY? Hulk, You're going to have to dig deep into that fanny-pack you sport, BROTHER, you created the spoiled little monster, now YOU"RE the one that's gonna have to pay more big bucks!

scott

except that's a Viper he's standing next to...

Mamas, don't let your babies grow up to be slut-whores

"and even racing his parents and sister in their rides"

Trailer trash is tenacious stuff.

Mark

BLEH- Supra as a chick magnet?
Maybe so.... probably has to make up for his (ahem) shortcomings.

What a jackass.
Another spoiled, whiny brat of a half-dead celebrity.

SG

What a shame that his friend did 2 tours of duty in Iraq only to come home to this! I really hope the friend makes it. Can you imagine what his family must be thinking? They were lucky enough to have him come home twice, now a "friend" does this to him. I hope they sue the crap out of the Hogan's. I hope he gets a "hanging" judge that puts him away for a long time.

Johnny SoCal

GOD DAMN WANNABE RAPPER! I BET THIS MURDER GIVES HE STREET CREED!

OH BROTHER

#67 your just as bad wishing death on someone from hershey's family. Also he is not going to jail, lets be serious. He is a minor and his poppa is the hulkster. Hogan gonna beat that ass with the 24 inch pythons.

big_runk

The saddest part about this is that a lot of young girls these days will "give it up" so easily - especially if they think the guy has money!!! We can blame whomever we want - the media, education system, etc. - but it really comes down to the parents... I can personally attest to this as I came home to find my 12 year old sister watching "sex & the city" on TV last year and after asking my mom (who was in the kitchen) why she was letting my sister watch such a show, she replied "How bad can it be... it's on TBS?!"

Black Macho Gal

Hasn't he ever heard of a race track??? I'm sure daddy could pull some strings and he could go around and around all he wants at top speed as long as he doesn't hit a wall.

The cops need to toughen up on this street racing. I'm tired of these little piss ants zipping all around me. Even in parking lots. They either don't obey basic driving rules or they just don't know them.

OH BROTHER

everyone is talking about his friend like he is a saint. I feel bad for the kid too, but lets remember it was his decision to get in the car and I am sure its not the first time he has been a race with nick driving.