Wentworth Miller: The Great Uniter

8/30/2007 12:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Wentworth MillerAs part of a spread in the latest issue of GQ Germany, Wentworth Miller says "My father is black and my mother is white. Therefore, I could answer to either, which kind of makes me a racial Lone Ranger, at times, caught between two communities." And the "Prison Break" star shall lead them!

But hang on a sec: The quote is four years old and was uttered when Miller played a biracial man in the movie, "The Human Stain." While Miller may not seem to be anything but lily white, his lineage is all over the map; he is of African-American, Jamaican, English, German, Cherokee and Jewish descent on his father's side, and of Russian, French, Dutch, Syrian and Lebanese descent on his mother's side.

What great mystery will we next learn about Wentworth?

LittleTigerBite

He so FREAKEN SEXY!! *DROOLS* MY GOD, he is one handsome man.

LittleTigerBite

He is so SEXY! *DROOLS* One of a kind. One handsome guy.

Haha suckers...

He is a sexy. And gay.

Curious in Connecticut

l hear he spans a lot of groups....racially & sexually.
What about the recent pic of him and his boyfriend?

NatTurner

Well, he is all of the things you say right now. As soon as he is involved in a scandal, he will be black again. Harveystein will make sure of that!

Big Poppa Pump

If you mean "sexy" like he likes balls under his chin then yes, he's sexy.

meowomon

It's just skin! When will people get overr this whole race thing? We are the human race!

LIZZIE

I DONT CARE WHAT RACE HE IS, ALL I CARE IS THAT THEIR PARENTS DID A HELLAOF JOB WHEN THEY CONCEIVED THEM, I WANT TO MARRY HIM!!! CALL ME WENT SWEETIE, I'LL TAKE GOOD CARE OF YOU = ) 323-319-6769 ELIZABETH

Kate

#7...I agree 100% but unfortunately race is still a big issue in this country. I wish people would get over it and just look at people as people but you've seen some of the racist comments people post on here. I think its pathetic he has to even bring his race up in an interview.

cubalibre

Who cares if he's gay? He's still DEEEElicious!! (You don't have to want to boink a man to be able to appreciate his beauty.) As a multi-racial person myself, I must admit I have a special little place in my heart for my mixed brothers & sisters, and now that I know WM is mixed, too, this just makes him that more gorgeous to me!

Keisha

Well as a half Jamaican , I am proud of you Wentowrth , and damn you are one sexy man . Be proud of your multi heritage and continue to shine .

dallas

the gq germany spread looks amazing. it's good to see such a deserving talent get such worldwide recognition and global opportunities. i hear he also writes! looking forward to see what the future holds for this amazing talent.

CrystalHasAnOpinion

Prison Break is one of my fav shows...WENTWORTH IS ONE SEXY MAN!!!...GAY OR STRAIGHT!

LittleTigerBite

He's actually not GAY! But if you choose to believe whatever tabloids put out there then go ahead. Who are you guys to judge anyone anyways?

USHER LISTEN TO YOUR MOTHER