Katie Holmes Gets an Indecent Proposal

8/31/2007 6:14 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Katie HolmesA controversial, adulterous hookup website wants to "free Katie" from her husband! Mission Impossible ... Three!

TMZ has exclusively learned that AshleyMadison.com, an online dating service for married people, has offered the third Mrs. Cruise a free lifetime membership -- so she can seek out a "meaningful relationship" and "fill her lonely bed." Sometimes, a gal needs more than a battery-operated buddy! The site offers complete anonymity to all its members, and claims to have enrolled over 1.4 million wannabe cheaters -- including some of Hollywood's A-listers! Paging Charlie Sheen!

While Katie is used to getting offers she can't refuse, for once it isn't from her Scientolohubby! Deprogramming starts ... now!

Amy

Don't you think if she wanted out, she'd get out? Just because she didn't continue her wild ways, doesn't mean Tom has her trapped. Maybe, she loves being a wife and mom, let her raise her familly!

Ski

1st biooootcheees....

kt

DO IT KATIE!!

kt

She signed a contract. There's no going back for her.
She's a fool. Rich, but a fool.

kt

Sorry, but Scientology isn't a religon. It's a cult.
Don't care what 'tax exception' status weirdo L.Ron got. They're all creepy.

caveman

tom's already on that website for male midget sex & all religion are cults, don't think your old school religous fairytale is better than spacemans.

Adrienne

I think she is sweet and should have whatever beliefs she wants to believe in, why judge what someone else believes?

Boo Hoo

If Tom isn't pleasuring her, I would be glad to break my stick off in her.

Hollywood Ron

Why does this article feel the need to forwrad religious intolerance and hatred. Can we not connect the dots and understand that the world is in a bad situation because of hatred and religious intolerance. Can we please start reporting something constructive. Hasn't any celebrity done anything good?

Blah blah blah

I think she used to have a healthy, innocent beauty about her, however, since her marriage and growing friendship with the Beckhams, she has lost too much weight and appears to be a clone of Victoria Beckham. She looks sickly.

alex

i saw this girl on a talk show a couple of years ago...an absolute snot...she wasn't shy on the show...she must love being in an elite position now...hobb-nobbing with those silly beckhams...they shouldn't even be over here...go back....or did they tire of both of you over there, too?!

Louis

This is friggin excellent....

I'm signing up!

montana mike

i loved katie on dawson's creek, and now she is a beautiful woman and mother. she always looks happy, and her baby is also beautiful. if she's unhappy, i've never seen it. evidently that so-called cult has not taken away her happiness

Desease control

I wrote this religon as a joke.
I just made it up as I went along.
I didnt mean for peole to take it seriously,and I certainly didnt mean for people to follow this dumb book I wrote enstead of the Bible.
I I have been laughing my ass off over a big star like Tom Cruise
thinking this trash I wrote has any meaning whatsoever.
Its realy Hot here in hell.

Desease control

mrs. Tom cruise is in big trouble with Jesus.
Enstead of using her staus in life for the good of God she has chosen to
promte a very bad church that is an Oclult.
She needs make a public satement as to why she
belives in this church and why she forsake God to do so.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments