Chris Brown: Watch Out for the Big Girls!

9/1/2007 5:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

R&B hottie Chris Brown got up close and personal with a hefty female fan at a NYC concert last night. Ooph, that's gotta hurt!

Brown performed with reggae-er Elephant Man at "On Da Reggae Tip," sponsored by NYC radio station Hot 97.

R

I think these anti-fat comments are horrible. So if I read the Nicole Richie/Amy Winehouse comments, they are too skinny and this girl is too fat. What the hell are women supposed to be? Apparently we can't be skinny or fat.

I think I'm taking a break from TMZ. I'm so over the weight thing!

Nono

0K i have a few things to say
1.) she is gigantic but guess what?? i'm as skiiny as a beanpole we all have issues with our mental or/and physical and you know you must have at least 1 or 2 big people in your family that you wouldn't want people talking about ( and if you don't..you need to check with a doctor)
2.) i don't think if chris had the chance that he would date a big girl but i do give him some props to steppin outta the box and dancing with a bigger girl not all pretty girls have to be skinny...real woman have curves but curves come in many forms.
3.) Americas obbsession with wanting to be stick thin is ridiculus. i am an aspiring model and ive always been thin. i could eat 3 cheeseburgers and a plate of fries in one day but will i put on weight?? no and some people eat when they're borded and you think thats what she does?? you dont know this lady enough to judgeher all you know is that she went to this club/party thing and had the time of her life so all of you people who are judging her need to stop, grow up and get some class!

Ali

Wow, I don't even know much about rap or reggae but this guy is my new hero. Strong, Sexy and not concerned in the least with what the shallow people think. Since I'm too old to buy rap music, I'll promote this guy to all of my students (and I have alot of them) as he demonstrates a mature yet hip, secure personality and that is what is truly sexy. YOU GO CHIRS BROWN!

Bell

The Problem is, 49% of African-American Women are "Obese", Not just Heavy... that's Pretty Serious.

Monica

HAHAHHHAHAHAAHAHAAHA. THIS MADE MY DAY.

common sense

GO BIDEN,

PLEASE WIPE THE SLOBER FROM YOUR MOUTH, AND GO TAKE YOUR MEDICINE.

nessa

LETS HEAR IT FOR THE BIG GIRLS!! He is soooooooo hot!!! ILL take him anyday!! you know there are more men out there than you think that LOVE BIG WOMEN! then there are the haters!!!

naima

thank you #75. if we are too big we're disgusting. if we're too thin we're gross. america's obsession with the female body needs to stop. it doesnt matter what size you are as long as you're healthy. women need to take pride in their bodies. women are built to have curves. so then why is any woman bigger than a size 4 considered a cow. i dont think big women are the problem. its the rest of us who have the problem. because we're the ones who can't handle it. if you have to put down other people to validate your own issues, then you're pathetic.

go head big gurl. and much love to chris for not being a pathetic waste of space like some other people making comments on here.

and by the way. in many parts of the world, being big is a good thing.
its being skinny thats bad.
grow up haters.

tba

Hey,
I not obsessed with being thin; however, we shouldn't praise someone who look likes a walrus.

Mandy

What the hell is peoples problem?? There is no reason anybody should be passing judgement on another because of how they look!! TMZ and all you other shallow need to shut the hell up, look at your selves in the mirror I'm sure you are not perfect,
I'am a plus size woman and I love myself and my husband is very happy with my size to never had a complaint, I say no matter what you look like love yourself and dont let anybody degrade you, there just unhappy with themselves. Big Girls Unite be proud and stand tall!!

biggs

#19 & #23 so angry must be fat too

9inch

Stop being so mean.... You might give her a eating disorder. She is just a big girl, plus size, obese, big boned, or whatever you prefer depending on your own size. She probably has a 8th grade edjucation and a few babys at home. Food is all she has.

LAME

GROSS!!!!!!

LAME

Her right leg is about as big as he is!

That's just gross!

9inch

I love fat chicks! They always have food around. They are really swetty and smell like bacon, so hot.! They never move so they cant run away. If they do leave.. who cares! They always swallow and will do anything for candy! There is plenty to share with your friends and they will give you drug money out of there disabilty check!