Birkhead Blasts Cosby: Calls Book "Pure Fiction"

9/4/2007 10:02 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Click to return to TMZ.comLarry Birkhead came out swinging tonight on CNN's "Larry King Live," telling TMZ's Harvey Levin that "Blonde Ambition," the new book by Rita Cosby, is "pure fiction" and should be sitting next to "Harry Potter."

Larry also responded to what Rita told FOX's Bill O'Reilly tonight, as to why the two former enemies now get along. Larry says he simply decided to put the best interests of his daughter first, so he buried the hatchet with Howard. Refuting what Rita claims in her book, Birkhead states flat out -- there were no secret deals between him and Stern.

Larry's bottom line -- he'll see Rita (and everyone else) in court.

He's just another Idiot

Hey #26 Amanda - You must be Rita Cosby or how else would you know so much about her?No wonder you were fired from all your jobs. True journalists don't make up stories and lies about people in order to make a buck. You and Opri are despictable. Hope Larry gets lots and lots of money suing you miserable witches.

Greedy Lawyers Suck

Wow, wish those low-life's would go away!

God Bless you Larry and that little Angel....Keep her safe from the WOLVES.....

ANNA AND DANIEL ARE DEAD....METH IN BOTH BODIES

60 grnny had her hand in this too

definition of a SICKO is one who supports a murderer despite all the surmountable evidence. SUCH SICKOS WILL WALK ON THE MOTHER TO PLEASE HOWARD. THAT'S A REAL SICKO WHO WOULD RATHER A CHILD SUFFER THAN HAVE THEMAN WHO KILLED HER MOTHER DO THE MUCH DESERVED SUFFERING...THANK GOD YOU ARE SUCH A MINUTE MINORITY.

Sarah Silverman SUCKS!

I don’t know what to believe….all of the characters involved seem shady. I thought Harvey did a nice soft-ball interview. He didn’t ask anything challenging, in my opinion. Larry Birkhead suggested that everyone not buy the book, instead donate 50 cents to a charity. Of course he wants everyone to buy the magazines that are featuring pictures of him and his daughter…big payday for him. It seemed like everything out of his mouth was sue sue sue. That smirk of his just drives me crazy! I think he has let his celebrity completely go to his head.

Teresa

ANS had no career when she passed on. Larry B, HKS and Rale act like she was a A
lister! Larry, stop having your daughter's face plasted on the rags and take care of her.
No one care's that you are gay?! On the LK interview, he never said he wasn't only said
the book was sleeze and smut! Larry used the word sue over and over. Its clear that
HKS has rubbed off on him. Let Anna rest in peace and her ship of FOOLS should move
on.

HI to all the nice people

Do you really need Stern in your babies life Larry? Is this all worth it , the money? You say you love your baby so much , Do you really have to share her with the man who kept her from you for six months,and possibly had something to do with the untimely deaths of your childs mom and brother. Why are you really doing this Larry? Are you afraid of him? You 've become a cone of Stern. Your baby doesn't need all that money all she needs is your undivided attention and love . Why don't you come out of the clouds and make people respect you like they did when they were rooting for you to be Dannilynns dad. LOVE its all it takes to bring up a child everything else will fall into place.

manoftheday

ok, i just rita to win. its not fair for her to lose everything for freedom of speech

Mary

I used to live in Louisville and it was pretty well known Larry's boyfriend was one of the locan news anchors. I can't believe people here think he was Anna's knight in shining armour. LOL

manoftheday

is suing all larry can do? just let her write the book thats it

Greedy Lawyers Suck

I was looking forward to watching pictures our the little Angels Birthday.....

BUT WITH WICKED WITCH CAME OUT WITH HER PACK OF LIES AND TRIE TO DESTROY Larry..... this too shall pass but no one will ever trust Rita Cosby again....and no one trusts Opri or Grandma.....

manoftheday

my opinion is that everything she say is true, i like that book because it reminds me of the novelas

justmyopinion

Rita Cosby, show some REAL evidence, not just "my sources" said this or saw that. Show me something I can believe!!!

Mary

Excuse my typo up above:

Larry's boyfriend in Louisville was a local news anchor. It was pretty well known Larry is gay. The Enquirer printed stories from past lovers of his and Larry never sued them. I think he is just creating a lot of smoke to scare off Rita Cosby but this may backfire on him when past lovers come out with their stories.

Greedy Lawyers Suck

I have follow these bloggs for quite a while...this smell fishy....not only Cosby, Opri involved..... it sounds like Grandma too......

I know Grandma's mean friends are on tonight.....

manoftheday

this book is the bomb! its so interesting even the first couple of chapters. this book has me on the edge of my seat at all times.