LC Reality on the Town: Take Two

9/4/2007 1:22 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lauren Conrad really knows how to make an entrance ... twice.

LC was in a West Hollywood shopping area on Saturday night with a gentleman friend -- and of course, the crew of "The Hills." The pretty pair didn't look pretty enough entering the center, so they had to walk out and walk back in all over again.

Wait, you mean reality TV ain't really real? Bite your tongue.

Lane

First- Love Lauren.

all day all day

Why is this news? Who really thinks this is a "reality" show? A friend of mine lives near them and said they are always doing re-takes!

Great Dane

I love the hills, adore Lauren....

Hate Heidi and Spencer.....

Take as many takes as you like....this is an awesome show.....

WHAT

shes a doll

ug

I did a reality show awhile back, and it was ridiculous how non-reality it truly is.

one time, we even had a star guest yell "where's the f***in' reality in this?"

classic.

meme

Lauren rules.....Heidi & what's his name? drools....childish but satisfying!

mattdog

I have taken part in a reality show, and parts were just straight what happened, but we had plenty of things scripted out. I love the hills, no matter what. I don't miss an episode.

Penny

Who cares if the show isn't for the most part "reality"...what so called "reality" show is? All in all , I still absolutely LOVE the Hills...it is so fun to watch the drama. I just call it a "soap".

Matthew

Why don't you fools who say this is an awesome show go read the paper and pull your head out of mtv's ass

Katie

Maybe they had to take 2 because all the stupid paparazzi got in the way!

Maggie

Number 8,

First off, pot calling the kettle black? If you are taking the time to blog on a celebrity news website, then don't pretend to be above it, jerk off.