O'Reilly OK with Talking to Rita Cosby

9/4/2007 11:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned that FOX News' righty flamethrower, Bill O'Reilly, is still planning to interview Rita Cosby about her controversial Anna Nicole book, legal threat or no threat -- even though the "Today" show pulled the plug on their interview this morning, after getting a searing letter threatening legal action from Howard K. Stern's lawyer, Lin Wood.
O'reilly, rita cosby
We're told that Cosby has confirmed her appearance on "The O'Reilly Factor" this evening and is scheduled to appear on several other news and talk shows this week. Early this morning, "Today" backed out of its sit-down with Cosby after Wood threatened to sue the program for any false information that she might pour forth during her talk with Matt Lauer.

Good Grief!

Love you, Bill.

Shane

oreilly leans right, but is no right bomb thrower......TMZ CELEBRITY GOSSIP .....stir it up......little darlin....stir it up....its so gay. Can you imagine that being what you do for a living? Finding scoop on idiot celebrities. .......If thats what your pathetic job is in this world, well at least do it well....

Clowns

snow angels

NBC's still paying their bills from the "Imus in the Morning" fiasco! No more money in the pot for legal disputes!!!!!

Whack A Mole (finger) (formerly Mad Hatter)

I hope Bill gives Mr. Wood the finger and interviews Rita! I'll be watching Fox, but then I love Fox News!

TRACKER

when rita had her fox show/she was a pro,then cnn,not so pro.now loser ...........

tba

O'Reilly likes talking about oral hummers. I watch O'Reilly; however, didn't he get caught up in some sexual harrassment and telephone sex with a co-worker? Let's face it , he loves sexual perversion stories

Cindylou

O'REILLY WILL GET TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS FARCE AND I DOUBT THAT HE WILL PERMIT RITA TO "SPIN" HER RIDICULOUS STORY FOR LONG.

Greedy Lawyers Suck

Can you imagine writing such an explosive BOOK without ever interview any legitimate sources.....Jackie Hatten......never even met Larry......She was no friend of Anna since 2001.....Opri....she hates Larry......G.Ben Thompson....wasn't he arrested for Drug Smuggling and in prison for many years......

WOW,,,,,if I didn't know any better......I'd say RITA is finished.....talk about TRASH.......

Leave poor Anna Alone.....they all want to make a BUCK off of poor Anna.......

Claire Morman

If this isn't the most hyped up proganda I have ever read, then I don't know what is...Rita Cosby admitted that she did not see the video, also she seems to be taking the word of this wacho girl that claims to have been a best friend of Anna...how come if she was such a good friend no one ever mentioned her...I can see the handwriting on the wall...Opri, Cosby and the rest of the crew are out to get Larry and Howard and they will stop at nothing to do it. After all where do you think Rita is getting all her information from....Opri, Hatten,Virgie...give me a break...Do you really believe Howard and Larry had an affair, if you do, then I could probably sell you the Manhattan bridge...all this is about is MONEY...Hope Rita gets her payback from Larry and Howard. Claire

patty

What an arrogant SOB Bill O'Reilly is..If he had any integrity he would not do this interview with Cosby until the facts about Larry and Howard are proven or dis-proven. He has a good show for the most part but have you ever noticed that he continuously interrupts anyone that brings up facts before he does..Blow hard at times..but I do respect him for his diligence in seeing that corrupt judges, etc. are exposed and taken to task..

SKYHEAVEN

I really think the book says the truth about birkhead and stern, actually I saw bits and pieces when anna was all drugged up along with her doctor, birkhead and stern were there also partying. You have to remember that anna was a very kinky lady, and made stern and birkhead do stuff after all she was the money bag for them. I bet we will end up getting proof and that tape of them will resurface. besides I am tired of birkhead, all he wants is to be in the limelight, he is always on the magazine. get over it larry, you are not the only one that has a baby thats going to turn 1. He only wants to get his hands on more money, he doesnt want to work for a living anymore.

Drama Continues!

Wouldn't you want to see the video before you put it out as "FACT"?
What a dumb blonde, will be her next book! What a farse

Drama Continues!

Actually she wrote the book from TMZ's blogg on Criminal Probe into Annas Prescriptions........lol Now that is fact.

?

Good!
Bill can ask her all about her FALAFELS!!

FALAFELS!!! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

O'REILLY IS SUCH A LOSER!!

Boo Hoo

Thank you Bill!! I knew if anyone would not be intimidated it would be you!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments