Barrymore's Longing for Justin

9/5/2007 2:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Justin Long is into Drew Barrymore -- despite the title of their new film. The "He's Just Not That Into You" co-stars were spotted out together Monday night at Izaka-Ya, and they just couldn't keep their hands off each other!

The two held hands, with Drew stroking Justin's hair and back. More video from the same night, posted by our pals over at Just Jared, shows the two locking lips as well -- slipping each other the tongue at the table.

Maybe he's just into what you had for dinner!

Wicked

I love Drew. Just because she's Drew.

superchunk

can't stand this broad. name one movie she has been in
that is worth watching.

Balderdash

E.T. was a movie worth watching. Of course she was only 6 years old at the time LOL

This is hardly newsworthy. Go to any bar and you'll see plenty of drunk chicks slipping some guy the tongue. She looks trashed.

b

She does look trashed. What ever happened to all her "Rehab" days? Did she get well or something and now she can slam down the booze again?

Seriously

Whew!! Sweet kiss at Just Jared. Wish my husband were as hot. Keep smiling, and I love you Drew!

Seriously

Bomber, you are sooooo grumpy! The Wedding Singer, Home Fries, the Chuck's Angel's, Poison Ivy, ET.......I love all of Drew's movies, so far, because she is such an insightful actress with a great sense of humor, and massive dramatic quality, not to mention she's hot, hot, hot!!!! Rock on baby Drew!

dw

i loved justin on the tv show 'ed'....

christy

She's VERY into him - he's not into her.

mack

I saw these two walking into Jet at the Mirage Sunday night.. hand in hand ... looked very cozy.. i think they are doing the nasty

C

Christy, how can you say that if you just saw ONE picture of them? Give me a break. Hahaha

christy

Carol, a picture's worth a thousand words. She's trying way too hard to flirt with him - it's like she's acting for the paparazzi's - and he's just sitting there. Her infatuation with him won't develop into anything - it's going nowhere.

C

Ugly in the face? I met her last year and she's gorgeous. Such a babe. I bet you're prettier than her, for sure. Hahahaha. (No, I do not.) Who are you for sayin she's ugly? Please, darling. You're a simply nothing while is on GUCCI. Yay.

C

Oh, and when I saw her, she was pretty hot. She's got a WOMAN body. Such a natural woman.

hektor

i think drew must find anyone more like her i mean somebody who's make them see like a beautiful couple.
drew make me feel proud.

Rosie O'donnel is way too gross for words

I love Drew, she's classic. She's not not "phony gorgeous" like so much of Hollywood these days. She's cute, I bet she'd be a good friend. Justin is cute as hell, I loved him in Herbie and as the new Mac guy. BTW, how does she look "bombed" or "trashed"? I'm not seeing it AT ALL!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments