Brad Pitt: Aging is the Pits

9/5/2007 12:07 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Even the hottest movie stars sometimes feel old and decrepit. Take two-time Sexiest Man Alive honoree Brad Pitt, who admits in the October issue of Details that turning forty took a heavy toll on him. "One thing sucks, your face kind of goes. Your body's not quite working the same. But you earned it. You earned that, things falling apart," he said. Yah, he's a wreck.
brad pitt, angelina jolie
The beauty crisis didn't stop pretty Pitt from appearing half naked in 2005's "Mr. and Mrs. Smith," where he met current flame/baby mama Angelina Jolie.

And what about his tres internacional family? "They have the same dynamics I had growing up," Brad said of his three adopted children and one biological daughter, Shiloh. "It pleases me so much." So much, in fact, that he and Jolie are planning to expand their multi-ethnic brood, saying, "We're not done."

One thing that is way too done -- Brad's cyborg-looking face on the mag's cover. Who cares about aging, when you have Photoshop?!

cinnamon

Brad, you can be 90 years old, but believe me you are still hot, hot, hot. A guy like you will age gracefully, I know it.

Terry

Pretty soon we are going to forget what a real man looks like!
They fem men up to much in magazines now.
The whole world is not gay Photoshop editors!

Terry

That hair looks ridicules on a 40 year old man but I guess it's part of the illusion.
He is not a skater dude modeling for the Gap.

Terry

# 63 by Mimi
Your post is catty and bitter.
Not every woman needs to get knocked up to get or keep a man.

Frybread

Outside of cancer or disease, men like Brad should never fear aging. He has the money and fame to attract any female on the planet well into his 60's. Maybe he will be like other guys and shack up with a young trophy wife in her 20s when he is 60.

Never inked up!

Only "Hollyweird" people say their not done.

These two peolpe have NO CLUE what truly raising children is all about. They have no idea what they have gotten themselves into. 4 kids is a lot to deal with at one time. Now I realize they have nanny this and assistants that but, that is a handful no matter how you look at it.
And to go around acting like its bringing home another fish for the fish tank is wrong.

Its like they are collecting kids- one from each nation.
He is getting just as strange as she is now. If I was him I'd buy up all the old interviews she did before they were together , WHOA is she making an ass out herself then! Oh Billy-bob!

jm37211

Brad will be beautiful & sexy until the day he dies - that's my opinion. He has gained the look & knowledge only experience can give. He has been my favorite actor since Thelma & Louise. I go to all his films, buy the DVDs and watch his interviews. He is doing good works with Angie. When is the last time you stepped up to the plate for the less fortunate at home and around the world? these are my opinions. We all live in glass houses & remember, don't judge others, it's not your job.

BRAD FAB MORE.

DON'T WORRY BRAD. ANGIE WILL PROBABLY TRADE UP TO A NEWER MODEL SOON AND YOU JUST BE THE BABYSITTER. AFTER ALL YOU LOOK LIKE A DEER IN A HEADLIGHT. WHERE IS SHE ANYWAY. SHE NEEDS TO BE THERE TO TELL YOU WHAT TO THINK. AFTER ALL HAVEN'T YOU BEEN ENGAGED TO ANYBODY WHO WOULD SAY YES IN HOLLYWOOD. NOW IT ANGIE'S TURN TO PICK UP WHERE SHE LEFT OFF. NEW LEADING MAN. ISN'T THAT HOW IT WORKS.

Satan Angelina

If you read those two varied quotes, much can be gleaned from them. First off, he compares his life prior to Angie as one of sitting around on the couch languishing in a world of non-importance. It wasn’t enough to just sit back, smoke a spleef, hang with your homies and bang your hot actress wife, Brad wanted to save the world, one brown orphan at a time. Jennifer was clearly too pedestrian for Brad and his philanthropic needs. Surely it had nothing to do with Angelina Jolie putting some kind of voodoo hex on him with her ethereal hooha while brainwashing him with her smoke and mirror “Mother Theresa” routine.

Obviously, Brad feels guilty about dumping Jennifer Aniston, but not guilty enough to keep from comparing his old life, as some kind of never-ending pretentious dinner party– to his new life — as some kind ennobled journey of transcendent awakening. Honestly, if I were Jennifer, I’d prefer to think it was the call of the Angelina’s wild nethers, rather than some kind of spiritual deficiency on my part.

That’s really pretty insulting when you think about it. While we can never be sure, I’d be willing to bet that if Brad had gone to Jennifer and told her about his desire to change the world she would have stepped up to the plate with him, but clearly, he was already too ensconced into Angie’s world (and her vajayjay!) -http://glosslip.com/2007/09/05/brad-pitt-offers-faint-praise-for-ex-wife-jennifer-aniston/

Satan Angelina

jm37211 post #76 You are a nutjob. Wow! what a mess you are. Mr. Pitt preach about being green when he takes private jets and helicopters!? Angelina got real skinny because she feels sorry for the people in the third world country who doesn't have anything to eat...hahahaha! she doesn't feel guilty enough because look at that purse shes been carrying, it's worth thousands of dollars. She can feed the whole village for that money. The money they spend on private jets and helicopter, they can feed a country in the third world for that money. DO AS I SAY BUT DON'T DO AS I DO...Mr and Mrs Jolie. They got 4 million dollars on Shiloh's pictures, how come they only donated $1M, on Pax pix they got Millions as well. Wow they don't just whore the kids they also made money off of them. If only Im famous like them, I will also adopt a lot of kids and make millions doing it. I think Brad and Angie is doing a great business out of adopting.
They need to stop whoring their kids just to make a publicity. They only take the kids out and about when they have a movie to promote. Ever notice that?

wisdom

Has anyone ever seen Brad and Angelina laughing and having fun together like Brad did with Jen? And, when they are together they keep their distance from each other.........
Is there really any love between them or is Brad just stupid.......Wake up Brad. You are a great babysitter and trophy.........I WANT TO SEE AND FEEL LOVE BETWEEN THEM. She
hauls the kids around like they are luggage---is that good for kids? Wisdom

starlight

brad looks tired and wore, but still looks good! if only he would get rid of whacko angie the slut!

starlight

angie the pro humper is taking you down and out brad wake up!!

starlight

angelina jolie will screw anyone from her co-stars in movies, look in the past brad, you are not the only one who's bben inside the witch!!

Jackie

To me he looked better when he was with Jen! I bet when he sees Jen now he feels stupid. All he has now is a bag of bones! Angie has a pretty face but I know she is always poking him or the kids with her bones! He shouldn't have left Jen!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments