LC and Frankie: Table for Two!

9/5/2007 11:59 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Usually, LC and Frankie Delgado (Brody Jenner's right hand man) are accompanied by an entourage, but last night at II Sole it was just the two of them. Frankie's not just a wingman, he has his own life!

"The Hills" pair were friendly with paparazzi, but looked extremely uncomfortable. Camera shy? Lauren, being the junior businesswoman she is, told photogs they, "Gotta watch 'The Hills'" if they want to know how she and Heidi are getting along.

Evidently, there's some feud going on.

Flake

Does anyone care? No one watches that crappy show.

GABY

who cares about these losers?

KELLY

i care! i like the hills! i like lauren too! she is very stylish and pretty, and a good role model.

quit being haters bc no one cares about your lives.

SHE NEEDS HELP!

That's right! I LOVE THE HILLS! And I LOVE LAUREN! Comments1&2 are just jealous that someone like Lauren got noticed & is famous! If no one cared about her why would she have her own show?! DUH! There's obviously more people that watch it than those who don't! I think the losers here are the HATERS!

Love the Hills

I love the Hills, but I don't like Spenser, He looks as if he could kill Hidi in her sleep or something. Lauren needs to get laid and get a life a.s.a.p . Also she and Hidi need to kiss and make - up a girl always needs a good girl-friend.

Love the Hills
Palmdale, Ca.

Mya

Lauren is such a sweetie, she is so nice. See the way she is not aiming to be the spotlight like Heidi and Spencer. I CANT wait for her clothing line Im all signed up. So 2 you haters get a life, Love you LC! Kisses

kputta

Where's Brody !?!

irod18

Frankie is cuter than Brody. Go for it Lauren>>>>>>

kaci

I love lauren and audrina..heidi and spencer are sooo pathetic and jealous. they could move and not be on the show and i wouldnt miss them one bit. keep up the good work lauren and dont rush into anything..just let it happen..I love the show!! #1&2 can just go to hell!