Pamela Anderson: Bikini Floss

9/5/2007 12:52 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Pamela Anderson showed off her full figure and skimpy bikini in Malibu, wearing what appears to be leopard print dental floss.

Pam, 40, frolicked in the surf while alleged new boy toy Rick Salomon (of Paris Hilton sex tape fame) rode a boogie board. Pam now heads back to Planet Hollywood in Las Vegas to continue her shows with magician Hans Klok. Keep your Hans off your Klok.

Desease control

oLD AND GROSS

HEY PAM

WHO WATCHING YOUR KIDS??

annoyed

We are about to be bombarded with stupid endless comments of "I'd hit that"......

Ugh.

cj

y didn't u get a pic of the backside?!?!?

deb

notice she turned her face away from cameraz,lol ,shes dating soloman wat a sleez bag,lol she is the bottom!!!

britneys hair

when r we doing the next tape hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?????

deb

shes so scaggy,her whole goal in life is to sexually attrack anything with a ding dong,lol

anthonysdreamgirl**

OK, before all the insults start coming - LOVE YA, PAM! YOU ALWAYS LOOK HOT! ;-)

deb

she thinks everyone is jealous of her,guess everyone needs a reason to carry on?

Black Macho Gal

Been there, done that years ago (with my hand)

deb

pam go bac to tommy,u need another good ass kickin,get over yerself already!!! wheres god play any part in yer life? guess you think you got time to repent later...

deb

to late ledbetter,she doomed herself threw the yrs...shes a digrace to decent women wives and mothers,she knows she messed up her life but she wont show it...shed look worst then she already does,shes ah idiot...move on pam your not 20 anymore :)

deb

any attention is better than none at all

my opinion

Can't Pam and Tommy realize that they are getting older and not doing it looking good. Both of you just cover up and try to act a little decent for your boys. She has had so much work done and still looks like a burned out 50 year old hooker. Tommy is just pitiful with his "sexiness". What a joke they both are. They had their day now it is time to grow up.

memyself&I

HATERS! HATERS! HATERS! EVER NOTICED ANYTIME THERE IS SOMEONE UNDENIABLY HOT....EVERYBODY ATTACKS AND CLAIMS THEY ARE NOT JEALOUS??? COME ON GIRLS....WHO OF US WOULDN'T TAKE THAT BODY OF HERS? BUT HONESTLY I WOULDN'T WANT HER FACE OR DISGUSTING IMPLANT JOB, THEY ARE GROSS! (I'D HAVE THEM REDONE!)

Whamo

# 8 I'm with you! Come on people. you're trying to tell me THAT'S ugly. I'd like to see your girlfriends! Just to let you know ,I'm not a real big Pam fan but when something looks good..well it looks good!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments