Zac Efron: Ripped Tide

9/5/2007 6:11 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

UPDATE: TMZ readers know their Efron! We've confirmed that these pics, while just released to TMZ today, are from April. We thought you'd appreciate them anyway! Please enjoy!

The heir to Matthew McConaughey's tan, shirtless throne has been found in the lean, hairless form of "High School Musical's" Zac Efron! Sing it!

While taking a dip in Hawaii, the bare chested 19-year-old showed off his wet, smooth, rippling abs. Yet another underage Hollywood star caught with a six pack!

meja07

UGLY!!!!!!!!!! what is all the hype about with this kid.

happy day

thats not buffed, thats a female on cocaine as all of the stars are.

leslie

Who knew that was going on underneath his shirt? I am glad that I know now!

sue

Really good-looking kid, obviously. What a hot bod he's rocking, who woulda thunk it.

And great photo ... it doesn't show his see his baby face and his usual shaggy hairdo so you don't recognize that he's just a 19-yr old kid. The photo is decieving in that regard ... yummy, yum, yum, yum ..... Though, I feel dirty and guilty about the thoughts I (a 33 year old woman) is having about the nasty things I'd like to do him!

He usually looks to be a real 'pretty boy' (with a purty hairdo), so sweet and innocent, like bambie or a kittens and baby puppies -- which is to be expected when he's being marketed to pre-teen girls. Not sure which way he 'goes', though, if you know what I mean ... do notice a slight broken wrist on his left hand in this photo.

Holy Efron

that boy is HOT!!! Who cares how old he is with a body like that. I mean he is legal, thats what matters

dallaschica

I'm not a 16 year old school girl but he *IS* fine.... at least in this picture....

HubbaHubba!

rminva

Hey may be a young' un, but he's a hot young 'un. Cougar alert!!

writergal

You just made my daughter's day. thank you.

dawn

Water must be cold

newsflash

Today my cute co-worker was talking about birthdays, and I worked out I am just about legally old enough to be his mother. So this snap has cheered me right up.

If Zac is asking, I'm 25.

As for the Jewish comment - check your calendar, it's 2007, not 1939.

jessemosslover

Only one thing to say about his body WOW, wll that and DAMN!

JANET

he sure looks hot......yes indeed.

Paris

I cant wait till TMZ reports that Efron is now with Lance Bass. Truth be told.

she smiled

Oh my!!!

sandy

This guy is so hot you could fry latkes on his ass. And MOT to boot? Definately some of G-d's finer handiwork!