Anna Nicole's Ex Files $100 Mil Lawsuit Against Howard K.

9/6/2007 7:08 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The man currently incarcerated for making criminal threats against ex-girlfriend Anna Nicole Smith has filed a $100 million lawsuit against Howard K. Stern for civil rights violations. Huh?

Mark Hatten, who briefly dated Anna Nicole, claims Howard and six other co-defendants slandered and defamed him. In a press release issued by Hatten's "management team," Hatten states he has been "falsely imprisoned on fabricated charges solely to remove him from Smith's life." Huh?

Hatten says that he is concerned "as are many Americans" about Howard K. Stern's current involvement with Larry Birkhead. *music swells*

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Giggles

Why do all of these people think we care that much?

me

What a circus!

I wonder what I could sue HKS or LB for???????

kelly

GET A LIFE...YOU ARE UNREAL

me

Actually on second thought....... why doesnt Larry sue Mark? Or at least threaten to?

He's talked about suing everyone else!

Dennis SGM

In a press release issued by Hatten's "manager," ...

A manager? He must have found him in "Services for Idiots" in the Yellow Pages.

FreakMom

So is this Hatten related to the Jackie Hatten who claims to have been Anna Nicole's best friend and who just made all those charges against Howard and Larry? I think something stinks in Denmark here!

Ugghhh!

Apparently the poster (going by the name of HOPE), knows all the answers to these sue happy - money - hungry - greedy - people, left over from the Anna Nicole series. See post 41 on the last Larry/Opri suing comments.

Hope are you here???? Is that YOU Larry? In need of some hope and some money of course!!!!

Time WILL Tell

I remember a statement by him a long time ago about HK$ giving him a shot that knocked him out, I believe for 3 days, and he woke up in the BATHTUB.

Von AHOLE

ANNA NICOLE SMITH’S EX-BOYFRIEND FILES

$100 MILLION DOLLAR LAWSUIT

AGAINST HOWARD K. STERN AND OTHERS

SEPTEMBER 6, 2007, COALINGA, CA., This morning at the United States District Court, Central District of California, 39 year old Mark R. Hatten filed a $100 million dollar civil rights complaint against Howard K. Stern and six other co-defendants.

I HAVE TELLING YOU THAT ALL DAY LONG, YOU KEEP DELETING MY POSTS....

Tracy

More like I wonder what I could sue Mark Hatten for. Just being the brother of Jackie should be enough. I shouldn't have to look at her ugly moley face. This is actually funny. Another one O'Ginn is behind. They think its an easy way to get Howard on a deposition. Bet its thrown out before it begins. Boy Virgie you and Jackie are really sorry fat ugly desperate broads.

mickey lou

Did Mark Hattan sleep with Howard too?

Boo Hoo

Does it ever stop? Why did this guy wait?

Makenna

LMAO@O'Ginn

Just my opinion

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Von AHOLE

lmao i had my statement about this lawsuit up on my site at 11 am today....

YOU DIDNT GET THE SCOOP HARVEY, YOUR GUYS NEED TO TAKE THE "MANAGER" SERIOUSLY WHEN SHE GIVES YOU THESE KINDS OF THINGS.....

I THINK HARVEY IS A LITTLE ANGRY. is someone gonna lose their job....

LOVE YA JACKIE !!!